Haverty / Furniture Finish
Purchased office furniture From Haverty"s (Durbin Collection) had to have the Credenza Top replaced 2 times, each time there was a problem with the finish. It was to the point that the 2nd piece delivered looked like they gave a seven year old a touch up pen to fix the scratches. Sales person called and said that this piece was inspected before it left the showroom...lie. Requested a refund...BEWARE.
More Haverty Complaints & Reviews
- Havertys Furniture - Their high prices from an employee's point of view 
- Havertys Furniture - High Prices 
- Havertys Furniture - Racism 
- Havertys Furniture - Ridiculous company 
- Havertys Furniture - Hidden delivery fees 17% of purchase price 
- Haverty Furniture Companies - recliners
- Havertys Furniture Companies - sofa bed
- Haverty Furniture Companies - Worst experience ever!
- Haverty Furniture Companies - return pillows
- Haverty Furniture Companies - piedmont sectional