have you been rip off / Rip off

CA, United States Review updated:
Jason Wade Barnette and apexcreditservices has been listed on haveyoubeenripoff message board for running credit repair scams.

Comments

Me
  31st of Dec, 2008
Is this message board for real?A lot of good reading on who is running scams.
Me
  31st of Dec, 2008
We need more message boards like this one.

2nd of Jan, 2009
I contact Jason Wade Barnette AKA apexcreditservices about credit repair.I told them the debt was mine and Jason Wade Barnette told me they would dispute it as fraud and the bureaus will remove it.Jason Wade Barnette is nothing but a crook and lier.
  2nd of Jan, 2009
Beware of Credit Profile Numbers
If you see a Craigslist ad from a Jason Wade Barnette, Michael Moody, MJM Managment or a Jason Mapp or IMAX, stay away. These people are selling other peoples social security numbers, both living and deceased, as "credit profile numbers." Both are illegal but, using the former can land you in jail for identity theft.

Apex Credit Services said they will sell credit profile numbers no matter what anyone says.Jason Wade Barnette, Michael Moody, Jason Mapp all work in the same office located at.

2919 Shadyside Road
Saint Albans, WV 25177
Ja
  13th of Jan, 2009
Jason Wade Barnette and apex credit services has made it to the top of the list on SCAMMING people.
He
  28th of Mar, 2009
Jason wade Barnette lost his lawsuit with the [redacted].
Co
  14th of Aug, 2009
Except when the scammers get your email and name and list you as a scammer.

Myauto@bigstring.com did this to me, and now is using aliases or fellow scammers to say I defrauded them. This because I laughed at his attempts to try to scam me with a fake POF scheme.
Mi
  20th of Oct, 2010
Dear Sir or Madam:

I have used Apex Credit Services on two occasions and all I can say is that they did a wonderful job. As for the lawsuit you mentioned, public record simply reveals that it was dismissed without prejudice which typically means that the Plaintiff just let the case go however, they can refile it. I do know that the allegations I've seen against Mr. Barnette on the site you mentioned were heinous and it was transparent they were being made by the same person. And, whoever this poster was even brought his wife into the fray. That simply crosses the line.

I have spoken on many occasions to Mr. Barnette, even before I enrolled with Apex Credit Services, and he is about as honest as a person can be. In fact, he was so straight forward about my situation it almost scared me away. He can be brutally honest but, he is no scam artist and the net is full of this sentiment.

Michael Shrivo
B2
  21st of Oct, 2010
In my opinion the guy is a real work...

He's the last person I'd trust with a dirty diaper.
B2
  21st of Oct, 2010
PEOPLE v JASON WADE BARNETT, Van Buren Circuit, 06/11/2002, charged with
money laundering and conspiracy to commit money laundering, pled guilty to one
county 1st degree money laundering; sentenced to 2-20 years, $60 crime victims fee,
$60 DNA fee.

source:
Go
  11th of Aug, 2016
I always wonder if http://www.haveyoubeenripoff.com and /link removed/ are own by the same people.It look like both get high ratings on google.
Co
  11th of Aug, 2016
Great site except where the scammer lists your email and name, calling you a scammer and then gets his friends or uses aliases to make up complaints that you scammed them. Which is exactly what happened to me.

More strict international laws need to be created and enforced to stop these internet prowlers.
  11th of Aug, 2016
haveyoubeenripoff will bust craigslist scammers.
  11th of Aug, 2016
It is good to see that a website that expose all the scammers on the internet.Keep up the good work haveyoubeenripoff