HauteLook.com / By the time I receive my items I've forgotten they were even coming

United States Review updated:

I've been using Gilt Group and My Habit for quite some time. I stumbled across Haute Look and was intially very excited by their low prices. Now the excitement is replaced by anger, frustration and incredulousness at how lame their site is. First, it takes FOREVER to get your items. Second, when you inquire as to the status they don't respond. Sometimes they even just cancel your order. Thirdly, I just price compared with another site and they're offering the same merchandise for the same price but Haute Look's shipping time and charge are much longer/higher. Ugh. Not worth it. By the time I receive my items I've forgotten they were even coming. Too many other great websites out there for this that don't charge you for shipping, offer great customer service and get your items to you in a timely manner.

Comments

• Mo
      27th of Oct, 2012

Never buying from them again, not worth the wait and more than 5 times they sent the wrong clothes, and with multiple orders some clothes don't arrive I think they are a scam they get your money a lot of times they don't have what you have order and they take your money for at least 3 weeks then when you call up they give you $10 credit and say the item is sold out and refund your money. Sometimes they don't give credit if it happen more than 2 times.

• 1h

First world problems.

• Mo
      27th of Oct, 2012

There are a lot of complaints about this company, they seem to be getting worse.