Haunted Curosities / Overcharged

I had bought a little good luck charm from Dee Dee and received an email from her to join her 'forum'. Once there, she went on and on about listening to her radio shows, and her real live 500 year old vampire
friends. She offered some real 'vampire' teeth. Yeah, I know, it sounds stupid, but she brain washes people. Being in her forum is like being in a cult. You are told again and again, you have to have this to stay young, live longer, etc, etc, etc.

Well, I had to put these teeth on layaway they were so expensive. She wrote me and told me she was giving me a special 'deal' because she thought I 'needed' these.

To make a long story short, I started having chest pains, and feeling very ill after getting them. I had a friend who is a pathologist and he said they were dog's teeth!! I don't know why they were carrying so much negative energy, unless she actually killed the poor dog to get his teeth.

When I wanted to leave her forum, she was very cruel to me, had one of her blog talk radio shows and used it to poke fun at me and my health. She wrote and said I was going to die within the year, that she had cursed me.

This woman Dee Dee Doughty she calls herself, is just plain evil.

Don't get mixed up with her!!!

Ro

Comments

• Je
      8th of Mar, 2009

Your talking about DeeDee? I have bought from her for years. There is no Ronny on her forum. I know this because I'm on it. No one has left her forum except who we all call the moper upper because she works in a whore house and spouts foulness all over. You must be her.

Her website is www.hauntedcuriosities.com

I buy all the time and I love all her goodies. You need to get a life.

• Mi
      13th of Mar, 2009

This woman Dee Dee Doughty she calls herself, is just plain evil.

Don't get mixed up with her!!!

• Tr
      26th of Mar, 2009

Jessica, YOU ARE WRONG in your assumptions AND your information. Ronny is not I, and I suppose that I am the 'Moper Upper' which is, according to you, what I must be called amongst your clique / cult. My name is Teri.

I don't know about Ronny being on the Haunted Curiosities forum or not but I DO KNOW that you are mistaken about people leaving it. I was also 'solicited' to join the forum and decided to give it a try. I believe that I was #27 to join and the FIRST to leave? There have thus far been at LEAST 3 other people who have LEFT the forum since I have left and for the same basic reasons as stated by Ronny above. These 3 are just those that I KNOW about. There are probably more.

For any reading this who would like to actually SEE one of the Vampires you can go here and see a photo and also see what others are saying about this farce: http://aokbyme.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html

I am in complete agreement with Ronny on this. Everyone else can come to their own conclusions.

• Do
      17th of Apr, 2009

You know, I used to defend Dee Dee her friends.

I've seen and heard to much negativity from them. I just found a blog from Dee Dee which has a distasteful photo of a vampire eating a human heart and threatening another person (calling her a whore and saying she has had her butt probed by aliens. I think it is ebayfraud.wordpress.com or something like that).

I think something must be up that writer's butt.

I don't even know the person she's referring to...she calls her Old Moppie (could that be a reference to another Ebay seller with the name of a flower starting with M?). How rude!

Then she goes on to post something bad about another Ebay seller I haven't heard of. MandrakeGhost. Maybe I should buy from that person just to offer moral support.

I've heard enough. The blog entries give away the identity of the writer (the writer stated that one of these people were critical of one of Dee Dee's beliefs). That means the writer has to know Dee Dee well enough to understand her belief system. It appears that the writer is either Dee Dee or a close friend.

What kind of spiritual person has to resort to crap like that?

Please, Haunted Curiosities. Clean up your act!

• Se
      29th of Jul, 2010

Hi,
    I went over to haunted curiosities from creepy hollows out of curiosity to see what all the fuss was about. I listened to dee dee's radio show and even went to the chat room. I got to see her rant about mexicans, blacks and jews on different occassions. I thought maybe she was joking around but she seemed serious and others in the chat room supported her racist remarks and joined in on ragging one race or another. I never bought from her nor do I want to seeing as how negative she is. She also seems to be obsessed with sexual topics as seen in her types of products for sale or even if you join her in chat. Those who seem to talk about it so much don't get it much. Steer clear of this dee dee person and join a real paranormal group such as creepy hollows. We don't pick on people there or support racism in any way or fashion. No hate in CH.

• Am
      29th of Jan, 2011

I've never bought from them my self but when asked to confirm authenticity and never received any reply back… I am a vampyre and I wanted a few new toys and my regular supplier was away so resorted to the net… Long story short eventually did a reading concerning a few of the vampire items and my readings state useless. May the elders have fun with her and her friends I’m sure they deserve it.

And PLEASE TRY TO CURSE ME DEE DEE... I'd love to show you what real magic can do.

Caio

• St
      8th of Jun, 2012

I am an avid paranormal collector and recently stumbled across the haunted curiosities site. I was impressed by how beautiful it is and started reading about some of the very expensive pieces. The descriptions were at least very original and entertaining..they had put some thought into them for sure...I love UFO research and everything extra terrestrial so I read about the "alien" pieces...lol..I am sorry, but come on. Those stories are so ridiculous if someone is really stupid enough to believe they just happened to find a piece of jewelry in the MAJORLY HEAVY military guarded areas that they sneaked into..lol..then I'm afraid they deserve to lose all that money. A genuinely spiritual person also would never be so hateful and racist as the complaints above are stating. I certainly would not want a spirit coming from that level of negativity if they were genuine. I am sorry Teri about your luck...you seem like a nice person and did not deserve the nasty comment u received with false accusations from some juvenile delinquent sounding brat just for trying to share your story. It sounds like a group that people on a truly spiritual path should just avoid. Namaste

• Fa
      17th of Jun, 2012

It is sad that i did not do a proper research on this Woman called Deedee Doughty before spending Thousands of Dollar from her site.
    Like every other people out there looking for something to help them in form of Talisman or so, I can't say that this woman is evil or whatever, I guess she is just making a living to feed her three children but she needs to understand that some of her items does not work as she makes it out to be on her website, I and many of my friends purchased quite a lot of items from her with hope that it will work and one thing that gets me is that she sold me a fake Chinese made green stone saying it was Emerald, and i have a list of up to twenty items worth $9, 000 that we purchased from this woman, I have asked her for a refund and she told me to send them back to her so that she will sell them and pay me back in 90 days time, my question to her was, if this items did not work for 12 people how can she sell it to other people, I know that she has friends always ready to defend her and make it out that this items work, I have attached a photo of all the stuff we purchased from Deedee and also have proof of purchase, her friends and family can say all they want but that will not shake me, I will do everything possible to get my money back and will not give up until she refund our money, Deedee you have to accept your wrong doings and if you believe that your items work as you said, how comes it hasn't worked for 12 people, i have also showed it to one of the powerful shaman known and he tested them and told me to get my money back, All i ask of you Deedee Doughty is to refund me my money, I was on her Blog Talk Radio show to talk about a healing item that i thought that worked but to my surprise the person died the next day, and i told her about it and never used it again, I need Deedee to prove me wrong or her friends, am not here to put her or her business down but simply to make a complaint.If anyone want to see more proof I will be posting her photos next with more evidence and for you all to see this woman called Deedee Doughty, She is now running around now to block me from doing what i told her that i will do to her scam website, well Deedee save your time as i do not and will not do any harm to your business, all i want is our refund, if i wanted to do anything to your website I will not tell you, I would have done it, I do not fight fire with fire, as for your forum you can block me but you have to know that most of my people you owe money is already a member in your forum and still accessing it right now. Refund our money!

• Me
      7th of Aug, 2012

I also got screwed by Haunted Curiosities. I spent my last bit of extra cash on a lucky ring. I paid about $73 for it ...but, i'm pretty sure it came from a gumball machine. The day i got it my car battery crapped out and, of course, I had no money because I spent it all on the stupid ring. I've never felt stupider standing on the side of the road =(

• Fa
      9th of Aug, 2012

Everyone that buys things from that website are all screwed, the woman and her criminal friends are all evil, they all will get what's coming for them, the woman called Deedee is a heartless crook and she don't even pay tax on all the money she is scamming from people, as she always said that she has friends in the FBI and CIA, she will get what's coming for her, I feel sorry for her three children. all her crap items are hand picked from cheap Chinese market and does not work, she can't even afford to refund any money, I have a copy of a video where Deedee and Steven Douglas first started practicing on how to rip people off, doing a sick paranormal joke in a shopping mall with broomsticks, what a joke.

• So
      27th of Sep, 2012

I got a ring from dee dee and some guy jason explained to me how to use it. It didn't work and i wasn't surprised. I was ripped off but i was more hurt about not getting the results i wanted to see. But there is something wrong about her, she gave me expired chocolates that i had to throw away (obviously i am not as crazy as her) she gave me tarot cards that i don't even want! And she didn't explain much about the ritual or procedure of the ring. SO it took me awhile to get a hold of someone and then jason explained it to me. NOW I am giving the ring back to them.

• Aa
      9th of Nov, 2012

YES SHE IS BIGGEST SCAMMER IN THE WHOLE WORLD. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HER. SHE JUST WANT YOUR MONEY.

• Ig
      1st of Mar, 2013

FAKE VAMPIRE TRANFORMATIONS from Dee Dee! Beware! Fake transformations! Don't get SCAMMED by this serial fraudster!

to be honest i havent felt any vampire abilities yet. NOTHING! I wont address this on forum but i am very disappointed and a bit pissed that the money i saved for this has not paid off yet. i worked my ### off at my job to save the money for my transformation and was promised in a sense from deedee and jason that i wont come home disappointed. well im disappointed and sometimes i feel like i wasted all that money i paid for this with nothing to show when here i could of paid off my freaking mustang im finaincing. only thing i have left with hc is being one of there vampire invokers. and i get paid decently.if people are paying $40-$80k then i should get at least 30% of it. so say $40k someone pays i should get at least $10-$15k for it but only get $2-5k instead. seems to me if deedee didnt have her vampire invokers she wouldnt profit anything from these vampire transformations and yet she is going to give me a small amount to get paid out of $40k for example. im not mad about that even though it appears that way. i just think its a bit stingy under paying the vampire for doing a transformation. so i dnt know. i have no vampire abilities at all. and i still feel human. i have gotten fatter since i was turned instead of losing weight. so im not happy with the outcome. now i was told after 9 moon cycles it will take to see or feel all results at latest. they told me this info when i flew down there. they should of told it to me before i paid because otherwise i would of waited to be turned

• De
      30th of Dec, 2013

Listen to this reading done on the Seller Dee Dee Doughty, link below.
    She is one crafty lady that goes with the program and will go as far as she can with gulliable buyers to drain their bank accounts of your hard-earned money. Stay away...far away. Her items and transformations bring you NO abilities. ZIP, ALL GARBAGE, ALL JUNK. DON'T TRUST HER OR HER GROUP OF FRAUDSTERS!

• Mi
      19th of Mar, 2014

This is the real Michael!!! The real Michael from haunted curiosities. So whoever posted these two messages putting my name at end of it is using my name to cover there ###! So ok everyone that wasn't me (Michael) that posted that ridiculous garbage about her being fake and scammer. So whoever posted that owes me a ###ing apology ! Now deedee is upset at me because she thinks I posted this. I didn't post this ### and I quote

! Report Spam
    30th of Dec, 2013 by Dee Dee Doughty +1 Votes
    Listen to this reading done on the Seller Dee Dee Doughty, link below.

! Report Spam

Ok so whoever posted that using my name is just a pissed off person. I'm the real Michael and non of that ### is true. So sorry for the inconvenience. Cheers

• Le
      8th of Dec, 2017

I bought something from her that did work it was a antique necklace a spirit like no other!! I heard my mom's voice and she had passed!! Things would move off shelves!! I recently purchased the order of the dragon!! I ask her questions she got right back to me!! She gave me a quick reading for free!! Me!!