Haul Bikes / Daily Direct / Failure to deliver motorcycle

1 4600 North 124th StMilwaukee, WI, United States
Phone: 1 888 haul bikes

Contracted with Haul Bikes to ship a motorcycle from Al to Ma . Spoke with the agent on a few different occasions and was promised a smooth professional move in a timely manner. Was told they would pick the bike up within a few days of signing my contract and get it to me within two to three weeks . Their driver picked up the bike as promised and it all went down hill from there . The bike was moved from Al to WI which was actually further away from my house . It has been there ever since. Every day is new story and no two are exactly the same. The one truth that remains though is that they grabbed my motorcycle up quick to make sure they were insured payment but knew at the time there was no way I would ever see the bike in a any kind of reasonable time frame. We are now going on 5 weeks and depending on which story you believe, the bike is still in WI or in York Pa or on a truck somewhere in the United States. Their service borders on criminal and they have no interest in making any attempt to rectify the situation. Talking to them is a classic case in futility. Please tell anyone you know to avoid haul bikes at all cost.

St