Hathwayworst customer service provided by hathway

My hathway customer number- 327158. Given a connection after a week of taking the payment. Answered technical queries after 10 days of logging a complaint. House shifted to adjacent street. Request given 20 days back. 40 calls to customer care, being waited for 20 minutes each time in the line, hundreds of money wasted for calls, precious time wasted for mails and waitings.

No action, no solution.

PLEASE DON'T GO FOR HATHWAY INTERNET CONNECTION. THE WORST OF THE WORSE SERVICE IT PROVIDES. THE MANAGEMENT AND SYSTEM IS A BIG FAILURE ARE HATHWAY.

Vi

Comments

• Dr
      Jul 24, 2007
    Hathway - Poor service with cheating
    India

I have paid Rs. 1500 for broadband internet service on 19th July 2017 for my husband name P.Arikaran. He is doing his Ph.D work. he needs internet connection very urgently. But till today we have not received the connection. We are making phone calls continuously to hathway people. Till get the payment they are behaving cool after the payment they are not giving any response to our phone calls. We are fed up and my husband thesis work also affected. He took leave for his study. Since unavailability of internet service he could not able to utilize his leave for his study. Also mentally we got tension.

Dec 04, 2007
    Hathway - Service Provided
    India

I had taken Broadband connection from Hathway. I had applied to get the connection shifted and after 15 days of struggle when the executives came up to my place, they were adamant that I should buy the cable through them else they will not be able to provide me with the connection.

The executives to whom I had a talk along with Mr. Vikram Shah were extremely rude and showed a high degree of Unprofessionalism in their work. I am extremely pissed off due to this and now would like to get the connection cancelled. My Customer Code is 60034.

Please refund my entire amount that I had paid in the month of November as the quarterly subscription along with the modem security deposit that I had deposited with you immediately.

• He
      Feb 10, 2008
    Hathway - Receiving wrong statements since last 3-4 months!
    Hathway
    India

They have done it again! Since last 3 months I have been receiving extra charges for usage exceed. When I first received such charge, I went to their office in HSR Layout and confirmed with their own employee that their system was messed up during a so called "upgrade". Then he checked the CMTS logs and agreed that the usage data was indeed wrong and generated a new statement. I cleared the amount then and there itself and requested him to send me the "Revised" bill as I suspected the new statement won't be synchronized and I might receive false statement next month.

Fortunately he agreed and sent me the statement! Since then I have been receiving false statements without considering revised statement and every time they agree to credit the amount next bill but fail to do so!

I am also starting formalities to go to CC today.

Aug 04, 2008

Dear Concern

Im Mandeep Brar living in chandigarh sector 44.my experience with hathway is like dealing with a third class company whos bosses are sitting on top of the mountain thinking they have conqured the peak, but they dont know how people are suffering due to there worst services.i applied for a cable tv connection and every day when i cleed at there given number they insured me it will be done tomorrow and after waititng for 25 days there cable operator told me they cant provide me the cable connection as im using other cable network provider and i told them i want to get it disconnected due to their poor services and he simple told me he wont be able to provide me cause they have a agreement that they will not give connection to other operator clients and when i tried to contact to there seniors they simple say they will get back just give me your number, and no call from there side.

• De
      Jul 15, 2009

Never use Vadodara Hathway service

• Ak
      Mar 28, 2011
    Hathway - i m not getting proper connection & i have taken connection of speed 256kbps but its very slow.customer care people are also careless

• Ku
      Apr 19, 2011

Hathway Complaints - i m not getting proper connection & i have taken connection of speed 256kbps but its very slow.customer care people are also careless
    Review all Hathway complaints
    Hathway
    Posted: 2017-04-19 sandhya code no: 744171

• Ku
      Apr 19, 2011

•   Aug 28, 2011
    Hathway - What is advertised is not what I get
    India

Are you thinking about changing your ISP? There are many options available. However, under no circumstances, should you consider Hathway (www.hathway.com). A long time back, this ISP was good. But now, it's a garbage ISP.

I have a 512 kbps unlimited plan, but it really feels like a 128 kbps plan. According to the plan, I should get a download speed of 50-55 kbps, but I get a pathetic speed that fluctuates between 10 and 30 kbps. Imagine my misery when I try to watch a Youtube video.

In the beginning, this company did not have a FUP. I was happy (and many other customers, I guess). Suddenly, the cheaters just introduced this FUP. They didn't even inform me. Even when I renewed the plan, the cheats at the office didn't inform me of this change in their plan. Hathway’s customers can download as much as they want only on Sundays. This lousy company should at least make sure that the customer gets a good, stable speed. I decide to download a 200 MB file on a Sunday, but it takes 4 hours to complete when it should technically only take an hour and a half. That's the problem: I don't get 50+ kbps, only 10-30 kbps.

Even now as I write this complaint out of anger and rage, I am downloading a file. What do you think my speed is? It fluctuates between 8 and 25 kbps when I should be getting at least 40 kbps. A small 50 MB file takes an hour to download. Some time back, I could download 150 MB in just one hour because I used to get speeds of 50+ kbps. Hathway has become really horrible in the last few months.

It’s time to move on to another ISP.

• Ni
      Feb 09, 2013
    Hathway - hathway fraud and harassment
    hathway
    India

Hi I am a hathway brodband customer for last 2yrs now acc no 4864 contact no 6822 ...hathway has been cheating its customers in one way or the other my plan details: unlimited 521 kb/S fup of 10gb, sunday n holidays 512 kb/S no limit applicable... within lat 6 months hathway has changed 3 times their tariff and increasing the rentals!! I dont find this plan anywhere listed on their site: http:/Www.Hathway.Com/Hathway-broadband/Plans_details.Php?cat_ID=nw== how do I believe hathway ...recently they charged 100rs extra in my bill and when I argued, they said its a mistake and reduced the rental..I doubt hathway is doing this kinda of business, they commit something while taking connection and deliver something else... I want hathway to be brought to justice!!! they cant cheat ppl just like this n get away...there is no improvement in speed nor cust care so y increase tariff?? now I have asked hathway to disconnect the connection, they are not doing the same and sending the bill for the whole month when connection was not even active !!! I have used for only 14 days and ready to pay the rental but hathway is harassing me saying that they wont return my security deposit and claiming that I have not paid at all!!! this is height of harassment...hathway is sending bill depending on customers ...they added 100rs as rental, when I asked about it they said its a mistake!!! also, my plan tariff details is not mentioned on the hathway site!!! I need to get rid of this crap hathway and get my deposit back. Please do the needful...