Hathway Set Top Box / Hathaway Set Top Box is HORRIBLE !!!!!!

1 India Review updated:

I have not seen anything worse than this "Set Top Box of Hathway". Hathway is the most stupid Cable operator service in the world.
Hathway's Customer service reps are all bloody cheaters and Hathway is the biggest fraud company in the world.

They cheated me by promising that their cable clarity is better then TATA Sky or DISH TV. It has been nearly a month since I have put Hathway, out of 30 days it might have functioned properly for hardly 2 days. Hathway is the biggest hoax Cable operator service..... My humble request to all the readers of this forum, please never ever do this grave mistake of taking Hathway Cable or Internet connection.

All the Hathway Reps should be put behind the bars for cheating Customers.

Comments

• Re
      27th of Jun, 2009

Do we have an option to opt for an alternate cable service provider in case the current service provider's services are horrible? I dont think we have a choice and there is no regulatory body which governs these guys. Thats the reason their atrocity never stops.

• Ia
      19th of Mar, 2010

Kind attention Mr.K. Jayaraman
    Managing Director & Chief Executive Office

Sir, I have requested your hatchway person Mr.Suresh APHB, Moula ali, Hyderabad to install hathway STB(HUMAX). But he sold me cisco co.STB for Rs.1500/- + Rs.100/- for installation charges on 16.10.2009 stating that cisco STB is better than Humax. But from next day onwards it is not functioning properly.I have complained so many times but he is not responding whenever I call him he is switching off his mobile. He fooled as well as me and you by behaving such a manner being working in an established company.
    I request you to kindly intervene and do justice by advising your person to replace the STB with Humax STB wich is authorised STB of Hathway Company.
    S.Mohd.Sharief,