Hathway Broadband / delay in installation

1 India Review updated:

I have paid a cheque of Rs.1798/- for a new Hathway connection, they said the installation would be done within 3 - 5 days, it has been 9 days but the installation is still not done..It has been very ridiculous service, the excuse I am getting is its raining so they cannot put up the cables..

When I call up the customer care they are not sure what to do and they give me the Mulund Branch nos. as I reside in Mulund. The executives at Mulund branch give me false promises that it would be done today/tomorrow and this is going on since last 5 days..I work for a USA company and hence I need to work from home sometimes.

Even today they assured would be done by 2pm but surprisingly no one turned up till now...I never thought such a brand would give a pathetic service.

Comments

• Te
      2nd of Sep, 2008

Hello friends,
    We r the users of hathway internet. It has been good service we received till may-2008. But now facing lots of problem which was not acceptable in any cost.They are providing poor service. They will never tell actual cause of any prob regarding connection speed. Every customer in a same area will have different response from them, I mean to say they are not trusted.Please ensure service about speed of internet while opening an account in hathway, because we & so many of my friends faced lot of problems.