Hathway Broadband / worst broadband service

1 India Review updated:

I am staying in vij'ngr b'lore... We had taken hathway broadband service with a tariff plan of 512 kbps... 3gb download... 3 months validity... For rs 1500 /-...

From past 40 days we are using it... But for only 15 days we got the service and remaining 25 days there was no service at all.

We called the customer care so many times... They told that there was some problem in our area and within short time they will fix it... But still it is not... We are fed off with this service...

Finally we have decided to deactivate the service and go for other service providers.

Comments

• In
      14th of Aug, 2008

Hathway broadband service is the worst broadband one can ever imagine. I took a 2 month 2 GB free connection, it was prepaid. I dont get any network even 10% of the day. Since last 15 days I've been calling the helpdesk people at least thrice a day, everyday they utter the same thing - it will be fixed within next 12 hours. These 12 hours are never coming. I'VE PAID MONEY AND I'M NOT GETTING ANY NETWORK. Forget about the speed.

Even the manager was so scoundrel that when I sent an email to him describing the situation, he promised that he'll fix this within one day. He never did that. If I would have enough time, I would sue them under consumer protection act. I've removed my network and going for Airtel from the next month.