I totally agree with the complaint. I am also fed up with Hathway. Please find below, the complaint which i am intending to submit in writing and through email to Hathway. I asked executives at hathways for the email id's of their senior officials, so the same can be sent to them. But they were reluctant to give the same.
This is to bring to your notice of the horrible and hopeless service that Hathway Internet is offering to me as a customer.
I have been a customer of Hathway for almost 6-7 months now, in the HSR area. The plans of Hathway that I have used so far are:
• 512 Speedway Quarterly
• 512 Blast Quarterly
• 256 Liteway New Quarterly
My experience overall with Hathway can be described in one word. HORRIBLE…
Before using Hathway I have used Airtel and Sify in addition to a local cable operator’s internet connection in Maruti Nagar, Madiwala.
Hathway’s service, right from day one has been poor. The following gives in a nutshell, my experience with Hathway.
• While using the 512 Speedway quarterly, I did not face too many issues. However, the speed was never even close to the 512 kbps claimed by Hathway.
• While using the 512 Blastway Quarterly, I started to face many issues with the Hathway internet connection.
• I had contacted the customer care for speed and network related issues many times while I was using this package. The response from their side was cold and unfriendly. The committed resolution times were never met.
• In addition to any mails sent by me to Hathway, on April 25th I had sent a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Till date I have not received a reply from Hathway
• I have also sent a mail on 7th of March, for which also I never got any response.
• I have sent another mail to the email@example.com on the March 9th. I haven’t received any replies so far.
• Numerous calls were also made to the help desk to have the issues resolved. Some of the compliant numbers given to me were - CO22031001, CO22031515, co 18041001, CO10051478.
• The response in all the occasions was horrible.
• It looks like the Hathway customer care expects the customers to be always available for the convenience of the Hathway staff. The calls from 080-40161616 calls in the middle of the day asking if the internet connection is file. Invariable the customer would not be in his residence and may be in his place of work. When the same was informed, on numerous occasions I was told that I will get a call back after 8.30 PM for the issue resolution which I have never received.
• In addition to this, Hathway disconnects the connection for maintenance or other issues without informing the customers of the same.
• Recently, when my plan was changed to the last one mentioned in the list above, I was not even informed about the change in my ip address. The plan change happened around 10 days back and till date I have not received the changed IP. I had to call the customer care for the same.
When asked for the superiors email id’s for escalation and prompt response (as the response from Bangalore helpdesk was pathetic) the customer care agents never obliged.
Please have someone look into this issue and ensure that I am provided with what I pay for, rather than being cheated and getting a low quality, below par product and service.
Hope at least this mail would be addressed and the issues resolved.
PS: Please find pasted below some of the amazing speeds I have received while using the Hathway internet connection.
All the above speeds were received with the internet packages which were supposed to give me 512 kbps.
The screenshot above shows that I was not sent any mails on the last plan change of mine, which in my opinion is nothing but a case very close to cheating.