Harvey World Travel / Cannot get a booking done!

1 South Africa

I am currently living in Australia and for the past two weeks have been trying to make a booking for my daughter and her son to visit us. I received one itinerary from them 2 weeks ago which was incorrect. I have emailed them several times since and have not received one response. My daughter has been into the branch on more than one occasion and calls them daily but to date has not been able to get a booking. Not knowing what to do anymore I asked my friend in South Africa to go into the branch and try and get a booking. She did manage to get half of the flights booked and was told that i should book the rest from my side. This is not what i want. The price also went up by thousands. I chose Harvey World as they have a special this month. My friend also told me that if i want to accept the quote i would need to pay within 48 hours. I have still not received an itinerary from the travel agent or any banking details. I have never received such shocking service from any company in my life time. I am at a loss as what to next. Please advise smb!

More Harvey World Travel Complaints & Reviews