Harvey Normanvery dishonest staff

I bought a laptop from Harvey Norman in Preston yesterday. The guy confused Me and pushed me to buy the laptop without clarifying the amount he was charging me. Today I noticed they charged me $4300 for a $2000 laptop!! They said $2300 is for the package! I just got an Anti virus, a Microsoft program which should be free for students, a computer protector in the package! He also charged me $299 for a signature windows which caused the screen touch stop working and the hp support told me there's been no need to delete the original hp windows and install the signature windows! I had to go there 3 times since yesterday to solve my problem! The manager was very rude. I want my contract to be canceled otherwise I have to complain to a higher authority such as Ombudsman because!!

Ba
Aug 06, 2017

Comments

• Db
      Aug 06, 2017

I request Vodafone, pl. keep watch on your costomer having no. [protected]. The customer belongs to Dhanarue Clyde's Baths Cafe, Dhanarua, Bihar. He is cheating persons by taking money from their Bank Account by misleading them. He has cheated me also. I am thinking to register complain against him in near future. DBBisht, Date : 06/08/2017