Harvey Norman / no complaints department
My wife and I were married just over a year ago on a sat and were given just over $10, 000 to help us get started for furniture in our new home, we went to good old Harvey Norman first thing monday morning all excited to splerge on some nice furniture, we were shopping with a salesperson for atleas 40min buying a small fortune, my wife who was several months pregnant asked the salesman where the toilets were he told us that they were several hundred meters away outside of the complex my wife told the salesperson that see could not make it the salesperson said it was not store policy to allow customers to use Harvey Normans Bathrooms, my wife became extremly distressed as she attempted to make her way out of the store to use the public toilets which were hundreds of meters away she urinated on herself as this was happening the only thing the salesperson was doing was trying to get me over to the saled desk to get money off me I told him to go to hell and helped my wife out of the store. From that day on my wife was extremly upset and having masive cramps one week later we were told that we had lost our baby. For the past year I have contact govt (I was told that could refuse my wife because it is Harvey Norman policy), news and as many other avenues as humanly possible with absolute no evale see as Harvey Norman has no complaints dept.
I do not wish for this to hapen to anyone ever again, please do something.
SHAME HARVEY SHAM
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - catalogue 
- Harvey Norman - customer service
- Harvey Norman - samsung note 9
- Harvey Norman - affiliation with flexirent and mis selling of sales staff
- Harvey Norman - computer repair
- Harvey Norman - carpet installation