Harvey Norman / rob manager from lismore nsw store
Last month I purchased a laptop from your store in Lismore. After two hours of using it it was intermittently shutting down, my wife made a special trip into town to return it and was turned away as they insisted that the fault was due to time being wrong on laptop. The next time I used the lap top I had the same issue. On second return and wife having to wait around town for five hours while they "site fault" they finally agreed to give a refund. Re fund was received. The problem I have is rob from Lismore insist I purchase office 365 and Norton's with the lap top as he said it would be useless without it. I now have a subscription to office 365 and Norton's that is useless to me. The manager from Lismore refuses to refund me for the office and Norton's even though they admitted to selling a faulty lap top. I have no use for these as I now have another lap top with these pre installed. I really expected more from Harvey Norman and am very disappointed as I specifically shopped local and avoided the cheaper internet deals so I could have better local back up service. Can I please get this reviewed and refunded so I can avoid having to waste more time going through ACCC. Look foward to your reply.
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - catalogue 
- Harvey Norman - Faulty Laptop
- Harvey Norman - unethical behaviour
- Harvey Norman - everything bought at harvey norman
- Harvey Norman - whitegoods delivery & installation service - pensioners beware!
- Harvey Norman - after sales service