Harvey Norman / rob manager from lismore nsw store

1 Lismore, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

Hello.
Last month I purchased a laptop from your store in Lismore. After two hours of using it it was intermittently shutting down, my wife made a special trip into town to return it and was turned away as they insisted that the fault was due to time being wrong on laptop. The next time I used the lap top I had the same issue. On second return and wife having to wait around town for five hours while they "site fault" they finally agreed to give a refund. Re fund was received. The problem I have is rob from Lismore insist I purchase office 365 and Norton's with the lap top as he said it would be useless without it. I now have a subscription to office 365 and Norton's that is useless to me. The manager from Lismore refuses to refund me for the office and Norton's even though they admitted to selling a faulty lap top. I have no use for these as I now have another lap top with these pre installed. I really expected more from Harvey Norman and am very disappointed as I specifically shopped local and avoided the cheaper internet deals so I could have better local back up service. Can I please get this reviewed and refunded so I can avoid having to waste more time going through ACCC. Look foward to your reply.

Cody Saunders

[protected]

Co
Jul 17, 2018

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2018

Sorry about the trouble you have in getting your Norton refunded. Here, try the steps provided here: https://support.norton.com/sp/en/in/home/current/solutions/kb20100512172507EN_EndUserProfile_en_us. If this purchase is less than 60 days old, you can get a refund from us. Do contact our support at: www.norton.com/contactcs for any further assistance.

Thanks