Harvey Norman / no delivery of washing machine or informed of that it would not be delivered.

1 Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

Washing Machine ordered from Harvey Norman was told that it would be deliver the following week and the Wednesday and it would be first on the truck. I had to go work so as it had not arrived, I phoned Harvey Norman Port Macquarie to find out if it was on the truck.
I was informed that it had been sent back to the Sydney as it was stock taking time and nothing could come into the warehouse. NO ONE BOTHERED TO PHONE AND INFORM THE CUSTOMER OR THE SALES PERSON ABOUT THIS MATTER.
The Manager of white goods was so what we will sort it out when we can. I as the customer should just wait for him to have time after he had visited the local radio station. So I still don't know when it is arriving as the staff, push customers around and show no interest in giving good service in a time when the economy is down.
Maybe it is time that the big Bosses of the companies get involved instead of closing stores or complaining of business being bad.

Comments

• Ha
      30th of Jun, 2014

COFFS HARBOUR IS THE WORST .DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT REFUNDS UNLESS U WANT TO WAIT FOR HRS AND TOLD A LOT OF RUBBISH . TROY FROM COFFS HARBOUR IS IGNORANT AND SHOULD BE SACKED
    COFFS HARBOUR IS A RIP OFF

COFFS HARBOUR IS A RIP OFF

DONT GET STORE CREDIT OR YOU WILL REGRET IT .