Harvey Norman / no delivery of washing machine or informed of that it would not be delivered.
Washing Machine ordered from Harvey Norman was told that it would be deliver the following week and the Wednesday and it would be first on the truck. I had to go work so as it had not arrived, I phoned Harvey Norman Port Macquarie to find out if it was on the truck.
I was informed that it had been sent back to the Sydney as it was stock taking time and nothing could come into the warehouse. NO ONE BOTHERED TO PHONE AND INFORM THE CUSTOMER OR THE SALES PERSON ABOUT THIS MATTER.
The Manager of white goods was so what we will sort it out when we can. I as the customer should just wait for him to have time after he had visited the local radio station. So I still don't know when it is arriving as the staff, push customers around and show no interest in giving good service in a time when the economy is down.
Maybe it is time that the big Bosses of the companies get involved instead of closing stores or complaining of business being bad.
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - catalogue 
- Harvey Norman - cannington branch
- Harvey Norman - computer
- Harvey Norman - flagship harvey norman service
- Harvey Norman - neato botvac connected
- Harvey Norman - complaint about responsibility of salesperson