Harvey Normanphotoshop

Today 29/11/2015 I went into the Harvey Norman store in Busselton wanting to print a photo of my late grandson as i wanted it to add to our christmas arrangement but i wanted to have the photo cropped and not knowing how to do this I asked one of the assistants if he could help me I showed him the photo and how I wanted it done and he told me he cant help me because they have a sale on and he doesn't have the time. Over the years [since the store here opened] I have purchased all of my white goods and computer hardware from this store and if this is going to be the attitude of the staff there when someone asks for help regardless of it being a sale or not I don't think I wish to shop there any more

Re
Nov 29, 2015

Comments

•   Nov 29, 2015

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here. I'd also like to apologise for the experience in store that day - that's definitely not the level of service we'd like for people to encounter, whether there's a sale on or not.

Please check your private messages when you get a chance. I'd very much like to get some more information so that I can address this matter with the franchisee of the store for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and apologies again for the negative experience this time around.

Kind regards,