Harvey Norman / order paid for 4-days ago and no updates
I placed an order 4-days ago for a $450 item and paid via paypal immediately. My order was then cancelled for no reason but Harvey Norman still has my money. I've called, emailed and used the online chat feature daily but am receiving no updates. At this stage it looks like i've lost my money. I thought this type of thing was illegal in Australia.
A warning to everyone out there! Do not order from Harvey Norman. Shop around, Ebay, Amazon, anywhere else. At least with Ebay there are good sellers and you have the option of leaving negative feedback, etc...
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - catalogue 
- [Resolved] Harvey Norman - non delivery of a purchased item three weeks later - balgowlah store
- Harvey Norman - online purchase
- Harvey Norman - non notification of my goods being ready for collection
- Harvey Norman - washing machine
- Harvey Norman - product care 19088525