Harvey Norman / online delivery address 74 two tanks road, springsure, qld. 4722. australia
I recently ordered a Swann wireless door chime, which was not available in the store, only online. When filling in the delivery address, I put 74 Two Tanks Road, P.O. Box 50, Springsure, Qld 4722. Australia. The online site refused to accept this unless I deleted the Post office box reference.
The parcel arrived in good condition, but when I picked it up from the post office, they informed me that they were really supposed to return such items to sender if there was no P.O. Box number.
We are a small block outside town with no postal delivery, so I do not see the problem of including the P.O. Box number as well as the road address. If you can't accept this, I will no longer be able to do business with you online.
I look forward to hearing your response to this. The Customer Service officer who I spoke to, said she was unable to fix problems with the address. When I asked to speak to someone who could, she just hung up. I am not happy with this response.
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - catalogue 
- Harvey Norman - cbecfrank5pcoa
- Harvey Norman - washing machine and dryer delivery and insulation
- Harvey Norman - online order
- Harvey Norman - hisense fridge
- Harvey Norman - online