[Resolved] Harvey Norman / online

Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia

At the start of May I tried to purchase a TV online ... at the time I was doing the order I chose to have it delivered but then wanted to change it to Click and Collect after Harvey Norman called me a few minutes after submitting my order to say it would take up to a week to get to me. In order to collect it from the store I had to cancel the order completely and wait for my money to be refunded, I was advised it would go back in within the same day... the next day my money wasn't there I called the online department and they notified me it would actually take 2-3 business days to go back onto my card... it's been 6-7 weeks now and I STILL haven't received my refunded, I have called the online department numerous times to get this sorted and no one seems to be able to get this done! I've now been advised I have to wait until the start of next month for my refund!!! This is ridiculous and I'm disgusted in the lack of effort and customer service harvey Norman have provided!! If I didn't need a new TV you wouldn't be getting my service again!! PATHETIC!! I want my $2000 back!!!

• Resolution statement

• Harvey Norman Customer Care's Response, Jun 24, 2017

Very sorry to hear this Caitlin. Please check your private messages - we'd like to get your order details so we can follow this up further for you. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. Apologies for the experience this time around. Kind regards,
    Karl - HN Customer Service Team