[Resolved] Harvey Norman / non delivery of a purchased item three weeks later - balgowlah store

Balgowlah, New South Wales, Australia

I purchased a washing machine from your Balgowlah store three weeks ago. I have taken 3 days off work and there have been 5 promises to deliver the washing machine but it still hasn't happened. I keep receiving verbal & written promises from Dan Matthews that the machine will be delivered & yet nothing. Dan is now not taking or returning my calls. I have lodged a formal complaint with Fair Trading. I have paid for an item & yet I'm still not in possession of this item. I've been without a working machine for 3 weeks now. What else can I do? Rosanna

• Resolution statement

• Harvey Norman Customer Care's Response, Nov 06, 2018

Hi, very sorry to hear about this experience. Please send us some more details here https://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us so we can make sure this gets followed up. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

Kind regards,