Harvey Norman — replacement extended warranty is void
I have purchased Replacement Program extended warranty by paying additional fee when I purchased a printer, which extends the warranty for additional 12 months after manufacturer's warranty expires. The printer broke after the manufacture warranty was expired, so I tried to claim a replacement through Harvey Norman. However, the price of the exact same printer model have been gone up since I purchased it, and Harvey Norman will not hand out the replacement eventhough the warranty is titled "Replacement Program". They will only offer store credit. Now I end up with no printer, and store credit is not enough to buy the same printer. They want me to pay cough up more if I want the same printer.
Please save yourself from troubles, don't bother with Harvey Norman.
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - saturation advertising! 
- [Resolved] Harvey Norman - non delivery of a purchased item three weeks later - balgowlah store
- Harvey Norman - online purchase
- Harvey Norman - non notification of my goods being ready for collection
- Harvey Norman - washing machine
- Harvey Norman - product care 19088525