Harvey Norman / catalogue
We were interested in purchasing a matress advertised in our letterbox delivered Harvey Norman catalogue. As the store is 50 kms away, I rang to see if they had any in stock. No, they didn't, and weren't getting any in. Fair enough. On reading the fine print, (on the last page right at the bottom!), I found this: "Goods described in the catalogue will not be on show or available at any Havey Norman franchised store apart from Harvey Norman franchised stores within the Harvey Norman Marion Complex. Prices may vary between Harvey Norman franchised stores...as determined by that relevant Harvey Norman fanchisee. Prices of goods described in this catalogue and offered for sale by Harvey Norman franchisees located out of the Metropolitan area will be higher than prices in this catalogue."
This is deliberately misleading, and I'm glad we didn't drive 50 kms with the trailer to be disappointed. Shame on you harvey Norman.
The metropolitan area is a 4 hour drive away for us. Hello, what is the point of giving us their catalogues, when we wont even get the product for the advertised price because our store isn't in the metropolitan area, specifically the Marion Complex?
To make it even more misleading, right above the small print, our store location is listed.
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - saturation advertising! 
- Harvey Norman - customer service
- Harvey Norman - gatwick sofa harvey norman springvale vic
- Harvey Norman - iphone 8 
- Harvey Norman - free wine
- Harvey Norman - unprofessional conduct.