Harvey Norman / bed delivery
I bought a HotWheels racing car bed, mattress, bedding and desk for my little boy two weeks ago. At the time I paid $60 for delivery and was told that the order would be delivered either the Monday coming or, if not then definately the following. Well it is now the following Monday. I called them (no that's right no communication on their part) and asked what time it would be arriving only to be told that the bed is there but the desk is still in transit. So my husband asked if they could just deliver the bed and we would go in to pick up the desk ourselves. We were told no, that the delivery people had probably already left.
WTF???? HOW ABOUT GETTING OFF YOUR ### AND CHECKING WITH THE DELIVERY PEOPLE TO SEE WHETHER THEY HAD ACTUALLY LEFT??
HOW ABOUT KEEPING US INFORMED ABOUT OUR PURCHASE???
DO THEY THINK PEOPLE CAN JUST SIT AROUND ALL THE TIME IN HOPE THAT DELIVERIES MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT TURN UP???
MY POOR LITTLE BOY IS WAITING AND WAITING HE IS SO EXCITED - AND HE HAS EVEN GIVEN UP HIS DUMMY IN EXCHANGE FOR A RACING CAR BED THAT HE HASN'T FRIGGIN GOT - I HAD TO TELL HIM THAT IT'S NOT COMING AFTER ALL AND WATCH HIM CRY! -
OH BUT SO LONG AS THEY HAVE THEIR MONEY THEY DON'T GIVE A ### - THEY SAY ANYTHING TO GET A SALE THEN ONCE THEY HAVE THEIR MONEY WONT GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY!
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - catalogue 
- Harvey Norman - ps4 pro
- Harvey Norman - delivery service
- Harvey Norman - customer service 
- Harvey Norman - customer service/product
- Harvey Norman - customer service