Harvey Norman / re refunds whatsoever
I purchased a 3 seater swing, as a gift, for the new patio, my son was building. Took it down to my son and realized it would be too big for the area, so we did NOT open the box. I tried to get a refund, as the box was UNopened and I had the receipt. Told (quite rudely) that Harvey Norman do not sell goods, to give refunds. I tried to explain the situation, but was told they do not give refunds, for whatever reason. I was very annoyed, so I phoned Harvey Norman head office and spoke to a lady, who was so polite and she said she would ring the store for me and that I should hear from the store soon. I hadn't heard for a few days, so phoned this lady again and she said she would ring store again and I would hear from them. Several days later, I received a phone call, to say they would take the swing back BUT they would take 20% cancellation fee - that amounts to $99.00. I think this is "highway robbery" and I feel I am entitled to a FULL refund.
Can you help me to get my FULL refund.
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - catalogue 
- Harvey Norman - saturation advertising! 
- Harvey Norman - Delivery guys attitude
- Harvey Norman - miele washing machine and harvey norman
- Harvey Norman - carpet/ not being laid when advised it would be
- Harvey Norman - advice given was not correct
- Harvey Norman - 3 piece electric lounge suite