Harvey Norman / appalling service at moss vale store
I did my research online to find a suitable outdoor setting to purchase. I knew I needed to go to the store to order as there are no prices listed online and I was hoping to test out the furniture before purchasing. When I got to the store the 2 settings were not on the floor or in the current catalogue. I asked the sales person if she knew of either of the white settings recently advertised. She said "if it's not here or in the catalogue I can't tell you anything. I can't know every piece of furniture". I said it was disappointing that consumers have to do all the work. I indicated I did not have reception to look at the Harvey Norman website to find the items I was looking for. She just shrugged. I went out into the carpark to look up the items online (on a cold and windy day). I returned to the store and named the settings. She just looked at me and said she'd "heard of one of them". I waited. She said "what do you want to know about them". What did I want to know??? I wanted to know everything!!! How about the price? What they are made out of? Are they available anymore???
I told the "sales" assistant it was her job to tell me everything. Sell it to me!!!
Left the store. I will drive to another store to purchase as she is not getting any commission on my sale. Do not shop at Harvey Norman Moss Vale.
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - catalogue 
- [Resolved] Harvey Norman - non delivery of a purchased item three weeks later - balgowlah store
- Harvey Norman - online purchase
- Harvey Norman - non notification of my goods being ready for collection
- Harvey Norman - washing machine
- Harvey Norman - toshiba satellite c59 b 068