Harvey D. Rogers / overbilling and thief

1 Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

If you hired this ambulance chaser, he will take your money and run. This arrogant worthless criminal, will make up stuff in order to charge you for his fees. At first, he will promise you the world and tell you what you want to hear. Then, he will make unnecessarily litigation to increase his fees. If you are currently one of his victims make a complaint in the Florida bar as soon as possible.
Look up his name online! there were so many complaints that he hired a company to take out people complaints in public websites.

/link removed/

Ha
Jan 5, 2013

Comments

12th of Sep, 2014

He is a very disrespectful lawyer that is a shame to the
    legal community. He does not respect the judges and makes nasty comments behind
    their backs and in their court. He has no respect for truth and lies easily, it
    is his way of dealing. His strategy is to make the opposing party look bad and
    tries to create issues to prove a point. He also blames the judge for not
    filing properly. He could never prove an argument because he forgets the dates
    and files and has no evidence to show. He creates unnecessary motions and
    basically gets a lot of money for frivolous claims. When he fails to produce an
    answer he always claims to have email trouble, courier never delivered, even
    with a receipt. Or he constantly claims he did not receive the documents. Be aware
    or you will end broke. Cheats and lies are his modus operandi.

• Al
      3rd of Mar, 2015

this is the most cold hearted person I have ever seen. He manipulates the system and the judges, will build up fees just to make money, he lies to the courts, if you are pro se (without a lawyer) he will rip you up, the judge will rule one thing and he will write whatever he wants in the order, the judges allow this behavior. He is a shame and a disgrace to the legal community.

25th of Jun, 2015

Harvey I swear by almighty your day is coming in the justice system
    You piece of crook
    I have just begun with u
    You took a 2 year vacation but it's not over till the fat lady sings
    Harvey will be disbarred
    People lets get justice
    Call me 305-761-6532
    I have 7 years on Harvey the liar

25th of Jun, 2015

Harvey is going to be caught
    Every dog his day
    Everyone call me together we will beat Harvey
    All judges must know the truth
    Call me
    305-761-6532

22nd of Jul, 2015

Yes Harvey Delano Rogers must be behind the jail bars. Just was contacted by another victim of Harvey's. Same story he lines up spouses against each other causing innocent children to be without both parents. Terrible
    He must have his license taken away for good
    Everyone please call the number listed

22nd of Jul, 2015

Harvey must be punished for all his victims especially innocent children who suffered at the hands of Harvey Delano Rogers. The truth shall prevail. There's a light at the end of the tunnel for all the lies all the money Harvey stolen from his victims
    Bar association wake up take his license
    Call me victims
    Already one connected me

• Ra
      18th of Aug, 2015

That Lawyer need to go to jail. He is an old guy with severe symptoms of Parkinson disease. He tried to manipulate the court system to jeopardize families. He created motions to look for non sense information and try to put sanctions. He makes money with with poor victims. Someone will stop him. In another hand he will pay for what he is doing to people in Miami, sooner or latter.

• Pe
      26th of Aug, 2015

This attorney has made me lose my house. He sued me for 150 000 dollars due to fake hours of working on my case. He has strategies to build trust and after it he goes directly to you money. Don't trust him.

3rd of May, 2016

I see Harvey's new name on scam report is Michelle. I haven't seen Harvey since last year in court when of course he won by making up lies. Well now I have a lawyer and I can't wait to see his shaking head this time. Yes he looks like he's gotten Parkinsin disease. His day is coming when justice will be served. Harvey you're old so pray fir your salvation and ask for forgiveness for all the children you destroyed!

• Pe
      31st of May, 2016

Harvey Rogers was my attorney for a case that was easy for any good professional. I was accused, by a company that I was working for them, for robbery. I was fire for that company and they never pay for commissions that they own me. They were even able to make a criminal case against me and send me to jail for few days when Harvey told me no to worry because he knew the state attorney and he will know if such thing could happen.
    The company has no case against me and the judge drop the case. Until this moment $50, 000.00 was already paid to Rogers. I request to him to sue the company. I paid a fortune to an accountant to figure the amount of my damages because of the company accusations. The amount was $1, 000.000. The new case required a a mandatory meeting to see if could be a conciliation. The opposite party offer me the ridiculous amount of $50, 000 when I was asking for $1.000.000. Well, Rodgers remind me that I was owning him another $30, 000 and that I should accept the offer because he will not continue to defend me if I refuse. That was the way for him to get his money but he "forgot" that I was after $1, 000.000.
    He force me to accept. A total shame!!! the worst attorney that any body can get in Florida. He made $80, 000 and I lose ...$$$... He is a real crook.
    After that was finish I went to his office and I request all my files and he chase me out of his office at the same time that he was trowing all my files outside his office (in front of the elevator).

@Pedro Dembovich Please call me ASAP
    Por favor
    Mi nomber julie
    I have case against harvey with bar Association
    For sexual harrasment
    Pls call ahora 305-761-6532

• Bo
      23rd of Jun, 2016

Now I see way so many people did post bad comments about you... Crocked Harvey!
    You have no morals. You are just a predator feeding from your victims. You look for every opportunity to disarray, using the honorable courts to harass and to profit from your scams.
    Because you are only a criminal with a law degree, I hope justice will prevail, and that you will end in the only place you belong, jail.

• Br
      2nd of May, 2017

If you click on any of the usernames of the above, they have only concocted fake usernames to hide behind their ridiculous accusations. Any rational person can see that these "complainers" are frauds. They have only commented on this one board and created fake profiles for other websites just like this one. It is sad to see that these people can hide behind websites with fake usernames to destroy someone's reputation. It seems to me that these complainers are the opposing parties and not clients of Mr. Rogers.

@Bring Back Humanity Please call me now it’s urgent
    305-761-6532 julie
    I filed report with the bar against harvey
    They don’t know how serious it is. Please call me ASAP
    Regards
    Julie

@Bring Back Humanity Yes bring back humanity. Please call me ASAP
    305/761-6532

• Ro
      16th of May, 2017

This lawyer destroys of his victims, his story will end soon. he will end with a bull in his head. One of the his victim will take a revenge and will take the justice in his or her hand and it will the end of the rope for this criminal lawyer.

16th of May, 2018

@Roberxl Please contact me. Voices must be heard not just mine. This is our only chance from g-d for Justice. I fled a complaint against harvey
    They’re using my posts against when I have sexual harrasment on a legal transcript
    Please call now 305-761-6532 julie

16th of May, 2018

@Roberxl Please call me I filed sexual harrasment complaint at the bar. It’s on transcript
    They don’t take me seriously
    305-761-6532

25th of Jan, 2018

Harvey I’m not hiding and look there’s others writing about your crooked way of practicing law. You sexually harassed me right in your office. I’ve made this my life mission to get justice for all tory wrong doings. Face it you’re dishonest, abusive and take advantage of your law license which is about to be suspended for life. I serve all your victims justice. How do you walk this earth knowing you’re a dishonest human and you take poor peoples’ money through frivolous fake court hearings depositions and motions. How do your children look at you?

25th of Jan, 2018

Harvey when will you stop? Your lying strategies are not working. A class action lawsuit will be filed. You need to repend. Why do you like to be so dishonest. Don’t you know how to Make an honest living. What you give to this life and what you get back. You break families and rob them of their life savings. You are about to really get Karna in this universe. Your will not be an attorney and you’ll loose everything. Nothing will help you this time when the truth will finally come out.