harvest farms / Dead tomato tree

My Mother in Louisiana (84 Years Old) sent a $7.99 check to Harvest Farms on 12 Feb 08 for a tomato tree. She finally received a dead plant on 21 Apr 08. The dead plant had no return address or any info to contact the company. (It did have a sticker which said "Blue Mountain Catalog", but no address.) Can anyone provide a snail or e-mail address for Harvest Farms?

Va

Comments

• Wa
      20th of Dec, 2007
    harvest farms - Unfilled mail order
    Harvest Farms , Inc.
    Abingdon
    Virginia

my husband ordered two trees he never received them it now almost five months later the cashed his check within the forst eight days

• Wa
      20th of Dec, 2007

He waited for these tomatoes trees and now I see many people have complaind about this company.

• La
      9th of Nov, 2009
    harvest farms - Unfilled mail order
    Harvest Farms
    harvestfarms.com

I ordered the Tomato Tree as advertised in a magazine for my 87 year old aunt. The order was mailed on 4/7/09, the check was paid by my bank on 4/17/09 and we have yet to receive a product. I can find no information for the company on the web, not even a telephone number or contact of any sort. I am very disappointed that this lady has limited funds, trusted the magazine to have good advertising and it is all a sham.

What can you do to assist us in this regard.