Hartford Library Inc. / Unauthorized charge!

PO Box 512Hartford, VT, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 802-2952568
There appeared an unauthorized charge from NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL NORTON.COM/CS CA on our library credit card. Beware all!

Comments

An
  25th of Mar, 2008
Hi,

I have received a charge of 46.41$ on my credit card from Norton annual renewal and I did not even ask for it. Do you know where I could complain. Maybe it's only a mistake, but I don't know who I could contact. I live in Montréal, Québec.

Thanks.

Annie Derome
An
  25th of Mar, 2008
I contacted the company and they credited me right away. It was only a mistake.

Annie Derome
Ma
  27th of Mar, 2008
I recently have been charged on my credit card from NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL NORTON.COM/CS CAN for 55.57. I did not subscribe to this and am wondering why i have been charged on my credit card. How did they get my credit card number? Who do I call to find out how I can get a refund for something I am not using I dont even have a computer I am using my friends computer. I had a computer set up in 2007 and used norton antivirus but I am not wanting to re subscribe I need this to be cancelled asap for I am not using it.
He
  21st of Aug, 2008
I have been charged 49.99 from Norton Annual Renewal, and I don't even have there service.Who do I contact about this for a refund?How and why are these people able to do this to us and get away with it?