Hartford Insurance / lack of concern for customers
Recently my wife was involved in a 3 car collision.
The car in front was driven by an elderly man that the local law enforcement allowed to leave the accident scene with NO CHARGES, or statement.
The second car sat in the middle of the road on a curve with NO BRAKE or HAZARD LIGHTS on, and did not attempt to signal to cars approaching from behind that there was an accident.
My wife, who was going under the speed limit, wearing her seat belt and driving safely came around the curve and had no time to stop. Our 1996 Mazda was totaled, she was cited for NON-ATTENTION, thus making her the alleged cause of the accident, thus making us responsible for ALL 3 CARS.
Hartford Insurance low balled us with a 900.00 replacement offer for our car, even though it had been in great shape.
If this happens to you contact your STATE INSURANCE COMMISSION and file a complaint.
We are not stuck with car payments we cannot afford, and the police made no effort to find the car in front even though eye witnesses stated he got out, looked at his car, then left.
MY WIFE WAS ALMOST KILLED, and neither the police or HARTFORD care.
BEWARE, if you're the last car in multiple car accident, it's YOUR FAULT, whether it is the neglect and/or lack of concern of the others involved or not.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HARTFORD!!!
More Hartford Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Aarp - Hartford / Auto Insurance - Late billing & Cancellation Fee 
- The Hartford - Where is my money? 
- Hartford Insurance Company - Hidden fees 
- Aarp / The Hartford - Insurance 
- Hartford Insurance - Harrasment 
- AARP Hartford Automobile Insurance Co - automobile insurance 
- The Hartford Financial Services Group - bogus auto insurance
- The Hartford - auto insurance 
- The Hartford - claim y83 ac 48398 event pa0017338965 april 19, 2017
- The Hartford - work comp