Harsha vardhanservice

K Nov 24, 2017

PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BROKERAGE LLC.

I have faced alot of problems before 6 months. I paid AED 18000 for membership purchase. After that the sales people not responded any more. Customer service was not good. We booked for holiday, no use. I fed up and decided to take back my money. I walk in to office in Prime Medical Building near salah al din metro.

I visited office, to surprise, office is open. Thank god. I met Mr. Chandrasekhar, he made me sit and showed his good hospitality and listened to me carefully, and requested for one chance to prove their self, by conviencing that now services are good and bookings giving with properties with advance payments. He convienced me alot, and at last, i agreed for membership continuation, on one condition that, he should satisfy me with one holiday trip. He readily agreed and taken booking request for MARRIOT EXECUTIVE APARTMENT. And made booking on 20th Nov.

We went there and we spend our holiday with simple trip. But not like before, they are approaching member and, working professionally. But need to change alot. If management supports Mr sagar and Mr chandrasekhar, i hope they can and provide more services. So far me and my family is happy with Priority Services. All the Best Priority Services!!