Harsh Electronics Mumbai. Mob: 9892443377 / Replacement of speakers in samsung led tv

1 Mumbai, IN Review updated:

Repair services were posted on sulekha.com website on 8 March 2017. Several traders called up. I decided to choose M/s Harsh Electronic for the job represented by Mr. Govind. M/s Harsh Electronics sublet the job to one Om Sai Service Center represented by one Jitesh.
Jitesh came with a speaker model different than the original one and said this only is available in the market and the original has become obsolete. I agreed. The sound of the new speakers were barely audible and was no more than a tweeter sound. Jitesh assured he will get the original model and replace soon. I paid him the full amount with the hope that he will honour his words.
Since that time almost two weeks have passed and both the guys are assuring replacement or money back. But no action on the ground.
I have registered a telephonic complaint to sulekha.com for delisting these traders and taking due action for cheating and deceiving.

Sa
Mar 21, 2017

Comments

• Te
      Jun 20, 2017

Hi Sandip,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. To resolve this issue, we would request you to share:

1. Mobile number (used to request for the need) : Mandatory
    2. Service Name (service you requested for) : Mandatory
    3. Service Partner Name : Mandatory
    To share these details, you can call us at our toll-free number [protected] or mail us at [protected]@sulekha.net or WhatsApp us at [protected].

We’ll reach out to you within 48 hours after you share the details as mentioned above.

Regards,