Harry Keane / Investors beware

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Go read the [redacted].com stuff on keane. I have know of Harry for several years now and have seen and heard nothing but horror stories on this guy. it's a miracle he is still on the streets. I suspect this will all catch up to him someday. whatever you do do not invest in this guy's stuff. You will never see a penny of your money.

Cj

Comments

• Jl
      15th of Aug, 2009

I AGREE THAT HARRY KEANE IS A CON ARTIST. I worked for him at his restuarant. Harry is very smooth. When it comes down to it no one gets anything except Harry even though he promises people the world.

• Cj
      15th of Oct, 2009

this man tried to steal my stuff. i am an artist and harry keane tried to suck me into his contract. if you know this guy, run

• Th
      4th of Nov, 2009

I have known Mr. Harry Keane for many years now and have invested in his projects for the past 6 years and have never been dissatisfied with any of the out come. I am currently invested in the company that he is the President of and have seen what this man does on a daily basis. After reading all of the negative things on the internet I felt it was my time to speak up. I am a local investor and have a very successful medical practice here in Dallas and Denver. I invested in Mr. Keane for several years and have had nothing but good returns and the man when he speaks is the truth. Those things that I have read here online are not that of Harry. Ever since his American Idol lawsuit he has been slammed and written about negatively when none of the statements are true. Until you really get to know Harry I would quit writing negative remarks about him. As one of the current investors with Perission Ent. Inc., which Mr. Keane is the President I have instructed Mr. Keane and the Corporate Attorneys to find all the individuals writing negative comments and statements about him, the company and to file Slander, Libel against each individual and all of us have instructed Mr. Keane to file additional lawsuits against each individual for Torturous Interference With a Business. This will stop the negative and unethical remarks against a man who has good character and is a Christian and a business that he is just the President for. These remarks are ugly and uncalled for and are now going to be stopped by using the law to it's fullest. The site [redacted] is a joke. I can actually go there and take stuff from the internet and twist it around and put it out there under a fake name and post it and that would follow each of you for years as well. So quit with your childish games and the negative comments because the investors of Perission Ent. Inc., hired Mr. Keane to run the business because of who he is and what he stands for as a Christian and for his great knowledge in the Entertainment business. So what ever you do you do to the company which belongs to the investors and the investors have agreed to prosecute to the fullest of the law. If you want to get to really know the man behind American Idol and the things he is working on for the company then contact me and make the decision yourself only after talking to him and getting to know him. The Doctor

• Pa
      5th of Nov, 2009

Putting to rest the [redacted] for Perission and Mr. harry Keane

For those of you have read the [redacted]s.com reports on Mr. Harry Keane and Perission Entertainment let me tell you about how I was treated at our first filming of the new TV show Hunter vs. Hunter.
    Not only did we have a successful filming Mr. Keane went above and beyond taking care of his stars and crew. He paid for all travel expenses, hotel, food, snacks and misc equipment.
    Perission bought brand new dvr systems top of the line HD quality.
    They made sure we where all having a great time through out the 5 days we where filming.
    They provide us with t-shirts and polo’s.
    We met with the city council we where interviewed on TV stations and we even where followed around by a newspaper reporter.
    Now does that sound like a scammer to you? 10 people for breakfast lunch and dinner do the math.
    Put any doubts you had about perssion Mr. Keane and Hunter vs. Hunter to rest.

• Pe
      9th of Nov, 2009

Mr. Keane has been getting hit by someone who is just making things up from what they read online and changes it to make Mr. Keane look bad. The company and its attorneys are looking for information on these so called people who say they know Mr. Keane. Once identified Perission Ent. Inc., along with there attorney will file federal charges against these people who are making up lies about the company and the acting president. Please look for Perission Ent Inc., web-site on Mr. Keane and his accomplishments while being in the entertainment business. The statements made by this so called Samaritan are false. They write things and put a false name name so they can't be identified. The company has hired an investigator who is looking into getting the IP address verified along with the sites the information is on. Perission will find who is making these false comments and make sure that they are prosecuted to the fullest of the law for slander, libel and torturous interference with a business. If you have any information on the person responsible for making such remarks and statements please call Perission at 866-402-9804. Perission Publicist

10th of Nov, 2009

Harry Keane is responding under various assumed screen names like Hunter vs hunter, paranormal troll and Business Associate. It seems honesty is affecting Mr. Keanes business. Mr. Keane hasn't any investors just money he's ripped off from people. He owns a website and a leased office. Don't be fooled by these responses check his credentials yourself. Ton's of advertisement for reality show try outs but no footage, no aired show time or announced winneres. He has nothing but complaints on several different complaint sites.

10th of Nov, 2009

Mr. Keane I believe this gentlemen or woman is just cutting and pasting comments from laze and [redacted] their is no crime in that. I would say your best coarse is to show the evidence they ask?
    1. Reel
    2. Show time projects aired
    3. Stations it aired on
    4. winners of the shows.

I would say that is pretty simple and straightforward.

Hopes that helps

10th of Nov, 2009

Mr. Keane, you are not fooling anyone. "Shadowwatcher" is harry keane and he is trying to cover his tracks here. This is why everyone is saying that they demand 4-10 actual references with phone numbers to verify harry keane's track record. to this point harry has offered no references at all.

• Fo
      10th of Nov, 2009

Perission, NuVista, turn up the mic, etc have no publicists, attorney, or otherwise. this is just a threat as usual from harry keane. Harry tries to scare people so he can keep on conning. My cousin (female singer) was royally ripped off by this guy. He has no money or these other things he says he has.

• Fo
      10th of Nov, 2009

it's amazing just how easy it is to hoodwink people because they don't ask for and require proof of good character. This will for sure end up bad. what does harry keane have to hide?

23rd of Nov, 2009

Hey Folks, what is funny here is that I Harry Keane have done none of the things that you people are writing and I and those around me know the truth. For the person who said that there is no attorney or publicist. You can contact the corporate attorney at the Law Offices of Hamilton McMenamy in Dallas Texas. For those of you chickens who have to leave alias names are cowards because you know that I am looking for each of you to file criminal charges against each of you. The board of directors, the CEO and I are going to prosecute to the fullest of law when you are found. Remember that IP addresses are kept along with the internet provider you use so it is just a matter of time before your found and served with criminal papers for the Malice attempt to saying things which are untrue and far fetch to the least. Just because I let go of 15 contractors from a new production our company picked up and scaled back the production crew doesn't give you the right to spread Malice comments about me and make them all up. The company will still go on and no I haven't been writing on here. Because when I write something I leave my real name. I am not ashamed of my work ethics because they are solid. I am Catholic and proud to be a christian man of God doing his work. This company hired me because of the ethics I have and the experience. We have many investors today which are very happy. There are actually people out there who are tired of the negative and false accusations written about me and the company to which I am only the President of. All of your lies and attempts to cause problems are not going to affect the out come of the final project. The show will still go on no matter what attempts you keep trying to do. By the way if you have done business with me for real you know that I am a christian and do not do the things mentioned. So keep yourself hidden because you will be found and will be prosecuted to the fullest of the law. Harry Keane Jr, President Perission Entertainment Inc.

• Ph
      23rd of Nov, 2009

What is this? The People's Court? Take this crap elsewhere.

25th of Nov, 2009

I am writing this in response to Harry Keane, I was one of those who knew people who sent Harry money for a bogus reality show called turned up the mic?
    "The producers of TURN UP THE MIC are accepting applications for a contest that will result in someone becoming a reality TV R&B / HIP HOP star with a recording contract worth an estimated $1 million". I saw these post and had to share my experiences with Harry Keane.

Mr Harry "the con" Keane went around telling people he is a big time producer. He said he produced shows for all sorts of networks (LIES). He promised money, fame…etc He has now STOLEN other peoples ideas and claims they are his. This shows the extremes of his fraud. Harry Keane is full of lies and tries to scam everyone out of money. I personally had several friends who lost thousands of dollars with his scams.

He has made several claims of which were false the one he uses the most is that he is a Hollywood producer, he told me he had worked for some major studios after researching his references I found they were all false. He never worked in the studios as a producer, director, etc. Another con is his reality shows, he claims he is underway creating a reality show when in truth all he is doing is collecting application/evaluation fees which no legit studio or show charges fees!!! I met several people who feel for this and invested in this based on his false promises that he was going to put a reality show in front of studio execs that he supposedly knew and that it defiantly would be picked up by that network. One problem. Harry is a lying and that is what he always has done, he is a absolute ### with no credentials other than BS.

His cons includes such fabrications as his resume he pays IDMB to put up for him! He is a Hollywood producer (HAHAHAHAH) he has made one film Verdun Manor he tries to make you think Horizon Films hired him in fact he paid them from money he coned people out of (see prior [redacted] plus his bogus rebuttals under his assumed name) .He uses this to make people buy his con, it is a low, low grade student film nothing more if I were to guess I said it cost less than a thousand to make. Other fabrications Kissed Crossed?I looked I can't find any movie by this name He claims this movie which isn't listed in IDMB was made by him as producer/director and list Milestone Entertainment (Milestone Entertainment is a private company categorized under Entertainment Bureaus and located in North Hollywood, CA. Current estimates show this company employs a staff of approximately 1). He then list extra work????? Hahahahahahah

If you read through this resume you will see it is totally phony, he puts down he was a extra? I don't even think actors list extra work as it is a position which studios literally will pick people off the street to fill a crowd scene or background people. Why does Harry think it is anything? Because he doesn't know better. Next I checked with the stuntman association no one knows him or has him listed past or present? You see when you deal with Harry everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. You see when you check his references which a lot of time he will give you his partner Becky Purcell phone number who will verify his claim but in reality it is just Harry setting you up for a con.

Now let's get to his multi million dollar business he claims he owns? nuvista studios -Twister Entertainment - Italina Brothers publishing, Perission Entertainment now Imagine X all websites he leases a small office building in a run down building. He has jumped out of many of his lease offices before he is thrown out because he won't pay the rent. I guess the con game isn't as profitable as he thought?

He posts bulletins on Myspace, entertainment blogs, christian news wire and catholic blogs lying and saying he is a sucesful hollywood producer but the fact remains he has no training in film he tries to tell people he is a college graduate but that is a lie as well he has never been to college except to run his finger through the pay phone change returns.

This is a public warning: please do not do business with this man or believe him. Check out everything he says and confirm it. Even the small things he says are not true. Make him prove everything he says and he will not be able to. I personally know half a dozen people that this man has conned out of a lot of money because they believed his lies.

25th of Nov, 2009

Harry it must really hurry your ego that everyone can check you out on the web. Also your threats about lawyers? If you had a firm of lawyers you wouldn't have to download fake legal papers form the net. By the way you are under investigation so please save your money you scam people for a real lawyer to represent you before you are thrown in jail.

• Pl
      25th of Nov, 2009

I rec'd a letter from Harry Keane requesting that I invest in his co. and its projects. He asked for several hundred thousand dollars AND oddly enough, Harry required in the letter that any investor must also have several credit lines for him to use. Well, I have been in this industry for over 3 decades and smelled a rat. So, I began making a few phone calls across the country to prominent people in the entertainment industry (household names). 4 of the first 5 people told me that Keane was a total con artist and giving the industry a bad name. So, I want to let people know this so they don't give him money. This is not good Mr. Keane and what you are doing is giving the good, honest people in this industry a bad name.

L.A.

• Pl
      25th of Nov, 2009

Okay I am new on here and after reading this I took the advice here and actually began doing some research. I was looking in to making a rather large investment. What I found so far is that Harry Keane and some woman by the name of Becky are the only people involved in Perrission Entertainment in Richardson. So the statement Harry made here "This company hired me because of the ethics I have and the experience" is bogus. He is the co. and yet makes it sound like there is a board or something that actually chose him and hired him. This is not accurate, it just didn't check out. Harry here also said "We have many investors today which are very happy." Harry, please give me the names and phone numbers of satisfied investors if there are any.

H.L.

26th of Nov, 2009

Well here Harry this will help you, Daniel Ketch my ip is 67.200.128.57 your lawyer claims you are using his name without his consent. Also you have been identified as the following people
    The Doctor
    Perission Publicist-(Becky Purcell)
    paranormal troll

As you can see Harry it's over. People are feed up with you. Your a liar who has taken advantage of people who you coned in believing you were something. Your not, the law is aware of you and will be closing you down soon enough.

• St
      27th of Nov, 2009

People are so worried about Harry they need to look at themselves. Because I am a real investor in Mr. Keane's company. I have never lost a dime. If you were a real person that actually worked with Mr. Keane then you would know that his attorney has been with him over a year and that he has about 20 investors in the company. Anyone that writes on these blogs or on the web and doesn't give there real name are just plan idiots. I don't believe that anyone of these people actually worked with Mr. Keane, because I can tell you what I have read here are nothing but out of text lies and untruthful. Also, I laugh when I read the things listed because I know for a fact that Mr. Keane has made an contribution and has been very successful in this business. I use to go watch his stunt show and his plays. I guess there are a few jealous people out there or employees that were fired at the best. Give yourself a break and get to know Mr. Keane personally before you write anything about him. He is a Christian man and he has never stolen money from anyone. As I talked to Mr. Keane on Wednesday he and the attorneys are looking for these so called people spreading wrongful messages online. They will eventually be found and served with papers. I look forward to seeing these people who say they know Mr. Keane as I have been with him since 2000 and I have met everyone that he deals with. So I look forward to seeing you so called investors, employees, etc who say they have been taken. get a real job and quit trying to write about things you know nothing about. Producer/Director Steve Wells - California. At that is my real name. What a concept writing your real name.

28th of Nov, 2009

Becky Purcell has entered the debate wars I see, can't go on a walk Harry, without bringing your dog? Harry as was stated your full of BS. Your acts of desperation are even more apparent of your guilt. Your cons were perpetrated by the falsehood that your shabby little office and website were a real business not a concocted scam as documented by several legal agencies.
    Question: If you are a successful film producer making millions as you stated by your many post (fraudulent names all of them are Harry and Becky), why are you wasting so much time selling stuff on ebay? Also why have we not seen any film on Up the MIc or anything else you have done? You claimed you were awarding someone a million dollar contract?
    This is the game of Harry Keane, . He claims alot but has absolutely noting. I checked "ALL" your references, save for the extra work you have lied and mislead on absolutely every detail. In addition I have enjoyed watching you squirm but as I said your exposed. People are not buying your crap anymore Harry, keep posting under as many assumed names as you like. Your still busted and still you will be going down.. But let me educated you on the law considering the board of lawyers you claim to have apparently don't know any entertainment laws;

"A person by any name or title who is in the business of obtaining or attempting to obtain employment for artists, including a person that counsels or directs an artist in the development of the artist’s professional career. Advertisements placed in Texas and/or websites do not trigger the Texas talent agency registration requirements without the performance of a service described under the Act at a place of business or temporary location in Texas".

The Reality Show business such as Harry claims by law cannot CHARGE a application fee or evaluation fee? Yet Harry claims they can? The reason for this is he is a unlicensed business as was the other twenty other pseudo companies he has had. These companies which were websites encase inside a broken down shabby office building was solely made for one purpose and one purpose "ONLY". To rip people off of their money, this Harry Keane who has devastated people with his cons ( I have interviewed dozen of people ripped off by him) he has absolutely no background in any field he has mentioned, You must ask yourself why would any investor invest in a man with no experience? The answer? they wouldn't.

"Occupations Code, Chapter 2105.201 prohibits advance or registration fees that are a condition of a talent agency’s (covers reality shows) registration or representation of you. A talent agency may offer the sale of services and/or products; however, you are not required to spend money in order for the talent agency to register you or represent you.

Please if you are a victim of Harry's reality show scams write or call:

Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation

P.O. Box 12157
    Austin, Texas 78711

Telephone: (512) 463-6599
    Toll-Free (in Texas ) 800-803-9202

Also Harry I will be sending a copy of all your post and submit them to the IRS who are rather interested into why you are claiming these millions yet have not paid taxes on them. Yes Harry you are over and will be paying back all those you have stolen from.

Daniel Ketch :)

• De
      28th of Nov, 2009

Hello Mr. Steven Wells,
    I am a para legal in Dallas and am tired of seeing this war. If you are who you say you are then you have nothing to hide so please give me your phone number as you stated you have nothing to hide? Also Mr. Wells, I compared your writing to the Doctor and paranormal troll and you do all write the same? I suspect you are all the same person. So please submit your phone number and verification you actually gave money to this Harry Keane person so we can resolve this. I would like to know if what these people say are true as you seem to be avoiding questions rather than answering them?