Harris Travels / Travel Fraud

Phone: 917-259-5785

My travel plan is in month of May, 2015. Tickets bookings were for myself. He send me e-tickets of Emirates Airlines with total amount as $905 and asked to check the confirmed booked confirmed tickets on airlines website and also asked me to pay the amount. He told to transfer the amount to below account(on Muhammad Harris name as the travel agency account is having some problem. After i checked the Emirates airlines website, i transferred the $2380 amount to Below account on 03/01/2015. I did payment through Wire Transfer to Chase Bank.

Within one day i just called Airlines to confirm on my Seat allocation with the booking number, Airlines told me these tickets are not payed yet. The credit card used to do the payment needs to be be confirmed and the person who payed needs to come to local airlines office and confirm his card.

Looking issues in ticket bookings, i immediately called Sunil and Muhammad on above numbers. But NO RESPONSE from them; they are not returning the money. This is purely the travel scam. I have all Emails proofs of confirmation of money accepted by Sunil in the below Chase account. Please help!

Bank Name Chase
Account Holder name Muhammad Harris
Account Number *********
Routing Number *********

Ca
May 6, 2015

Comments

• Pr
      15th of Jul, 2015

We also faced the same problem with these guys. They are doing a travel fraud.
    My name is Priya. Sunil (from Simon Travels Inc) contacted me for booking the flights. The travel plan is for my parents who are supposed to travel from Chennai, India to Cary, NC. On April 30th 2015, sunil sent me e-tickets for British airlines with a total amount of $1760. He asked us to check the confirmed tickets on airlines website and to pay the amount. He wanted me to do a wire transfer to the following account (as the travel agency account got some problem):

Account Holder Name: Muhammad Harris
    Bank name: Wells Fargo Bank
    Routing number: 111900659
    Account number: 9179624672
    Account type: MMA Checking
    Address:2398 Brighton 9th Street, 7R, Brooklyn, NY, US 11235
    Phone:9172660247

After checking the tickets on-line, I transferred the amount to the above account.

But On June 4th 2015 when my parents went in to board the flight, the airline personnel asked them to show the credit card that they have used to buy the tickets. When my parents told the staff that they have booked the tickets through an agent, the staff stopped them from boarding the flight saying that the agent has used a fraud credit card for tickets booking and they can't help.
    In the meanwhile I tried to reach Sunil to see whether he can help us, but of no use. Initially he answered my call, but after knowing the problem he stopped answering my calls/emails. And I have booked new tickets again for my parents travel.

Till now they are not reposnding to my calls & emails and they have not returned my money back. Please help and let me know how to proceed. I do have the proofs of money transfer and all the email conversations

• Ka
      28th of Nov, 2015

I Am also student in usa from india i did travel from JFK to Bom they book my ticket and i did fly, .then come back to JFK i didnot see any issu .