Harper's Harness / staning the government

1 Okanogan Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

I believe that David William Murray, former O.K. College prof is the man responsable for running Harper's Harness.

All my photos of him are currently being held by the police to the bes of my knowledge. anyway evidence ceased.

While I knew him he did not have any connection with Fort McMurray.

"You gotta serve someone"

Sa

Comments

10th of Mar, 2009

I do not want to be danced West side story or otherwise by Mr. David William Murray. I want to remind him that if I am killed it will be premeditated murder and that he is criminally harassing me.

I was already maimed. Was the maiming a combined effort of Sony corporation and Arthur Murray.?

Hear no eveil, see no evil, speak no evil Mr. Murray. the way things are going the court room doesn't apply.

25th of Mar, 2009

David W. Murray mauls me daily with the harness & socred wash and dry. I do not know how to take this to court. I am hung and myknees damaged by slamming them onto the ground. I make involuntary movements and various 'conservatives' I have met cop a feel. I consider this experience to be mauling and assault. March 25, 2009

22nd of Apr, 2009

Ongoin' as of April 22, 2009. are you also bombin' me? I can't believe dis' You know nothin' about what necessary to grow food and plant' for air and water system'. what kind of loco are you?
    SS