Harold Wyatt/ Notebook / fraud of seller

1 P.O.Box 92163 Atlanta, GA30314Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

April, 18, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

Mr. H. Wyatt sold me computer on eBay on September 20, 2008. I’ve paid $758, 25 through Pay Pal transaction # ID40078913W7531140C.

On November 1, 2008 I received this computer from Mr. Wyatt. In the same day I found out that computer I originally bought from Mr. Wyatt not what I requested. Computer had different configuration not what was presented by Mr. Wyatt.

On February 11, 2009 I received responds from Mr. Wyatt that he “apologize and he will get back to me after the item will be checked” and asked me to return this item back with the full refund to following address: P.O. Box 42191 Atlanta, Ga. 30311.

The Mr. Wyatt confirmed that we still in a good time frame and he is taking full responsibility for the error and he will refund the money which I paid for the computer.

On November 16, 2008 the computer was returned back to the Mr. Wyatt. I received the confirmation that Mr. Wyatt received the computer and after that I haven’t heard anything from Mr. Wyatt.

I was trying many times to contact Mr. Wyatt, but he did not answer me and removed his items from the eBay.

I am asking the authority to take any actions possible to get my money.

Sincerely,

Pavel Prilepko
Ap. 108, 28 Voennoe Shosse
Vladivostok
Primorsky kray
690088, Russia
ppril@mail.primorye.ru

Pp

Comments

• Pp
      18th of Apr, 2009

I consider, that I was intentionally deceived by Mr. Harold Wyatt. The deceit has been based on knowledge of procedures of auction ebay and Paypal. The essence of a deceit consists in tightening the deal and to deduce the deal illegal methods for terms within the limits of which auction and system guarantees the deal. Process of a deceit consisted in the following:

I have won a computer (Item150293686596) on auction ebay. My seller was Mr. Harold Wyatt or «signa2000». I have paid 758, 25 dollars on Transaction ID40078913W7531140C on September, 20th, 2008. I have received a computer on November, 1st, 2008 (U.S. Postal Service, shipment number is CJ296696719US). The address of the seller was following P.O.Box 92163 Atlanta, GA30314, USA; e-mail: hwyatt1@gmail.com. The same day I have found out, that the computer mismatches the declared description on auction. The seller has answered 02.11.2009, that « I will check into it and get back to you. ». The seller has informed 05.11.2009, that « I apologize for the error. You can send the item back for a full refund ». The seller has informed 13.11.2009, that « Please send to: P.O. Box 42191 Atlanta, Ga. 30311 ». Paypal has given up to me of that terms of the reference (45 days from the date of the deal) have been broken. On the other hand, the seller has confirmed, that actions on payment (even on terms established paypal) Transaction ID40078913W7531140C are not finished also the seller has incured the responsibility for the further continuation of the transaction. I have sent a computer 16.11.2009 to the address specified by the seller (russian Postal Service, shipment number is CA013282101RU). I have received the information under the post information, that the computer is already exported to the USA on December, 7th, 2008. In the further I repeatedly and constantly requested the seller about its actions. The seller did not answer me and has removed the goods from auction. I consider, that that actions of the seller are swindle and I demand to collect money from the seller in my advantage.