Harmony Online Music Comapny / charged my card but didn't get the merchandise

Harmony Online
I ordered music from this company before Christmas and paid through the nose for fast shipping. I actually paid more for the shipping than the product. My card was charged immediately but I never received the music. I tried calling literally hundreds of times and e-mailing and never heard form them. Always got a recorded message saying they would get right back to me.

N  20th of Jan, 2009 by
Take them to small claims court and make 'em pay!

A  29th of Jan, 2009 by
I ordered several items over a month ago and never received them, though my credit card was charged in full. Attempted to contact them via email several times, tried to call but their "phone number" was ALWAYS busy. Disputed charge with my credit card company and got my money back from Chase, not from harmonyonline.com. WHY ARE THEY TAKING PEOPLE'S MONEY WITH NO INTENTION OF DELIVERING THE GOODS? Wannabe thieves, they should realize that people can dispute and get their money back. This is a company I've dealt with before and had no problems, but clearly something drastic has happened for every customer to be getting screwed like this. STAY AWAY!!!DO NOT TRUST!!!
A  29th of Jan, 2009 by

You are not alone... I ordered from them recently and have received the same treatement...Money gone - No product.
I have now started to search the net and I am finding scattered complaints all over that say the same thing.
If I find anything else useful out, I will post it back here.

Good luck!
A  31st of Dec, 2009 by
Wish I had read this a month ago. Same thing happened to me, ordered a guitar, charged my account immediately, never received the product, sent numerous emails, never heard from them. Beware...this is a online company...there is no one to speak to except a operator who knows nothing and will just say they will give the message to someone. Since the big Christmas order is over the phone is constantly busy. Guess I learned something...Google the company before you buy.
N  13th of Feb, 2010 by
Good luck to anyone who orders from this scam company. We ordered an item, foolishly twice as we thought the first order didn't go through, were charged twice, refunded nothing, what a shock, had some other excess inventory sent in place of the specific item we wanted but couldn't manage to send us a pre-paid return allowance. We're in the middle of their 150 + BBB complaints.The only value here is to the high school & college aged students who love music but have to learn about the real world from these theives.