Harmony Online / Never got my order

I ordered items for my son for Christmas. I ordered him a guitar, a padded guitar case and some instructional DVDs called Kids's Guitar. They sent me the wrong guitar and they sent me a toy guitar instead of the DVDs. I never got the guitar case. When I called them about the toy guitar mistake they insisted initially that I was wrong and that they didn't sell DVDs. Finally after I sent them a copy of the DVD description from their website they admitted their mistake and promised, several times to send them to me. They have never arrived. I also complained about them sending the wrong guitar and the fact that they never sent me the case I ordered. They promised me a refund. To date I've received nothing despite their assurances that they would fix the problem. Worst ever online experience. I will never order from them again and only wish I had searched for complaints before I placed my order.

More Harmony Online Complaints & Reviews

Comments

21st of Feb, 2011

Dear all,
    I was informed and proven that a new owner has taken over Harmonyonline.com not long ago. I was a victim of the previous owner who never delivered the products (as many of you have experienced). But since the new owner took over the business, he actually sent me the product I ordered 3 yrs ago! Please give the new owner a chance and let them prove that Harmonyonline.com is now good and honest (which I've experienced it myself).