HARMONY LOTTO PRIZE INC. / LOTTO FROUD

1 United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 011447722662630

I RECIEVED A LETTER INFORMING ME I HAD WON $250, 000.00 IN A SWEEPSTAKES IN NORTH AMERICA AND THE DRAWING WAS HELD IN LONDON, WHERE OUR HEAD OFFICE IS LOCATED.THEN THEY LEAVE A NUMBER TO CALL WHICH IS, O[protected] AND FOR DEAN ASTON, OR SANDY MELVIN.
I CALLED THE NUMBER AND HE TOLD ME I WOULD BE GETTING A LETTER WITHIN 10 WORKING DAY S. WHEN I GOT THE LETTER I CALL HIM BACK. IN ABOUT 4 DAYS I GOT A LETTER FROM HARMONY FINANCILA SERVICES INC. WITH A CHECK OF $2, 997.50*AND TO CALL HIM BACK WHEN I GOT THE CHECK. I RETURNED THE CALL TO HIM AND HE TOLD ME TO DEPOSIT IT INTO MY ACCOUNT AND CALL HIM BACK. I TOOK THE CHECK TO MY BANK AND WE CHECKED THE CHECK OUT AND IT WAS FRAUD. THE CHECK WAS NO GOOD.WHAT THEY WANTED ME TO DO WAS WIRE THEM THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND YOU CAN'T TRACE THE WIRE AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT OWNING THE BANK $2, 997.50, AND I WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN THE REMAIN OF $247, 002.50 DOLLARS LEFT FROM THE $250, 000.00 THAT THEY SAID I WON ! PEOPLE BEWARE! DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE FRAUDS!!!

Comments

• Ni
      21st of Nov, 2008

This is truly the OLDEST scam i know of - if it sounds too good to be true - IT IS!!!

• Ri
      26th of Nov, 2008

I'm thankful to Google and to all the people that write-in to vent their fustration.

• Ke
      29th of Nov, 2008

I want to thank you for posting this because they are doing it to me. The same scam word for word. I only made it as far as recieving the check. I started researching and found this post. The only reason I responded was because unlike all the other sweepstakes I supposedly won this one had my name, address and phone number. They are very good. Thanks again, you just saved us a whole lot of head-ache and heart- ache.

• Na
      2nd of Dec, 2008

My motherinlaw receive the same letter and the check like about 5 months ago and she receive another final letter to claim her 250, 000.oo. Thank you for posting this online.