Harman Kardonharman kardon - citation 500 - worst experience! ordered 2, after 1 month got only 1.

Order placed nov 7, 2018
Order status: ordered 2 items. Shows complete on website, but not complete!!! Received only 1.
Item# hkcitation500blkam

Item was in stock when I ordered (november 7 2018). Then 2 days later it shows as items out of stock will ship on november 21. On november 27, I check the website and it shows in stock. I call customer support, they tell me, they are sorry item was in stock on another warehouse and not mine, and they will sort it out.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bridgewater, CT After a week day, they update me items shipped. On december 7, shipment comes to my door, but guess what, only 1 item instead of 2. I call customer support. They tell me,, they have to claim to ups which will take 3 business days. 3 days pass. I call on 12th. They tell me to wait 24 hours for an update. I call on december 17th, and they tell me the exact same thing. So now, I want a refund. I don't care about your investigation in the background. It is 2018, and I think no customer deserves to wait for an item for 1 month. Harman should upgrade its customer support!!!

Is