Harley Medical Group / Lip Enhancement

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

Just would like everyone to know of my experience at the Harley Medical Group in London.
I went along for lip filler, my appt was for 11am the nurse turned up 11.20am.
Should of guessed my treatment would not turn out well just by the nurse's condescending attitude. She applied anaesthetic cream then dissapeared for 35 min. When i asked her a few questions about the proceedure she seemed annoyed and just wanted to get on with it.

Anyway, one side of my lip turned out fuller than the other, when i mentioned this she started squeezing my lip (which was extremely painful) to spread the filler. She then laughed and said, 'oh, now it's worse' I was sent on my way and told to keep manipulating the area and that it would be ok in a day or two. I felt uneasy about this as i'm not a trained nurse, but tried anyway, but far to painful.
I returned to Harley Medical for a review and was seen by the same haughty nurse who then proceeded to squeeze the lip very hard so that the filler started to ooze out. It seemed to look better, and was told again in would look better in a day or two when the swelling and bruising had gone.. ..
Well! it's a week later, my lips are still uneven only thinner as she presumably squeezed most of the filler out.
I am in the process of making an official complaint but i cannot find a link on there site for customer services only a contact for equiries about their medical proceedures. I guess they don't accept complaints!
Needless to say i will not be returning to the Harley Medical Group. I will put in a complaint even if they ignore me, as others have mentioned.
Anyway just had to have my say, S

Sm

More Harley Medical Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jj
      1st of Jun, 2015

All three of my consultations have been cancelled hours before my appointment which I had to commute to London for. Disgusting.

• Ap
      22nd of Nov, 2015

I was burnt badly by the laser hair removal which took 2 years of care to recover. I contracted a skin infection at this clinic. Staff gave the impression of having medical training but did not. I was offered further laser on top of serious burns as a treatment for the damage already caused which I refused. No other help was offered. The bikini laser left me with an odd shaped bikini line which I am not happy with. All this was extremely expensive and damaging though I am described as a perfect candidate for laser hair removal.