Harley Medical Group / Disorganisation

1 United States

I booked a treatment of laser hair removal specifically prior to an event i was attending. I had a test patch earlier which seemed ok so i thought i would go ahead for the appointment.
I called in just before leaving for the appointment to ask how long it would last. They then told me that they had cancelled my appointment - i had not been informed of this at all!!! The person working at HMG told me I would recieve a full refund because they had cancelled my appointment through no fault of my own.

I then recieve a call from another person asking me if i can come in another day (tomorrow or day after etc etc) - all of the times I could not make!!! She then said that I will not be recieving a refund anymore and that the person who said I would didn't have the authority to do so.

Overall, Harley medical group is a con company that oerate unprofessionally! Different people say different things over the phone and they will do anything they can to not give any money back!! I'm just glad i didnt book the whole package and booked only 1 session otherwise the loss wouldav been a lot more.

Me