Harley-Davidson / harley-davidson's lack of info to buyers
My compliant is that I have a 05 FAT BOY and it uses oil. I called Harley-Davidson customer service and they advised me that it was normal and within specs that new Harley's use one quart of oil every 1500 miles. I feel Harley-Davidson should tell the customer that their new bike more than likely will be using oil. I sure would not buy a new vehicle if I know it will be using oil!!! Nothing is stated in owners manual about oil consumption and they recommend oil change at every 5,000 miles, my question to Harley-Davidson is why change the oil when I have to keep adding new oil every 1500 miles? If the general public was made aware of this issue, not many new Harley's would be sold.
More Harley-Davidson Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - sales
- Harley Davidson - refuse to breakdown the bill. suspect that they overcharged me
- Harley Davidson - about my harley davidson street rod 750
- Harley Davidson - parts not being supplied after being paid for.
- Harley Davidson - complaint about the warranty