Harley-Davidson / too hot
I have a 2008 HD Ultra Glide. I received first degree burns on my thighs while sitting in traffic. Has any one else had problems with engine getting that hot to cause burns?
This new engine runs hot even when doing 60mph, but have not had any mechanical problems.
I think when a person purchases a vehicle it should be safe to drive without having to worry about getting burnt.
Are there any solutions to this problem?
Does anyone know of any class action law suites taking place because this type of injury or if HD is going to initiate a recall to prevent burns.
More Harley-Davidson Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - rotor/stator design
- Harley Davidson - bad expertise and not considering client worries
- Harley Davidson 2016 Low Rider S - the bike low rider s
- Harley Davidson - 2017 street glide poor quality bike and dealer service work
- Harley Davidson - unethical behaviour