Harley-Davidson / bad quality product!
I have a 2005 buckshot screaming eagle colbalt blue fatboy. I have had problems over and over with the paint job and clear coat. I have had to replace all the skins several times due the rust under clearcoat where the bare metal is on the skins and cleat coat chipping. The day i bought my bike harley had to replace the tank due to rust. I am looking for anyone who has had similar problems. I am considering a 'class action suit'.
More Harley-Davidson Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - unethical behaviour
- Harley Davidson Edinburgh - parts
- Harley Davidson - harley dyna wiring harness faild
- Harley Davidson - 8/11/18 service at ventura harley davidson, camarillo, california
- Harley Davidson - 2018 heritage