Harley-Davidson / bad quality product!
I have a 2005 buckshot screaming eagle colbalt blue fatboy. I have had problems over and over with the paint job and clear coat. I have had to replace all the skins several times due the rust under clearcoat where the bare metal is on the skins and cleat coat chipping. The day i bought my bike harley had to replace the tank due to rust. I am looking for anyone who has had similar problems. I am considering a 'class action suit'.
More Harley-Davidson Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - complaint about the warranty
- Harley Davidson - replacement of parts n delay of 7 months
- Harley Davidson - 2 pair of hd leather boots
- Harley Davidson - rotor/stator design
- Harley Davidson - bad expertise and not considering client worries