Harley Davidson2011 flhx

Brought bike in April 23rd for brake fluid recall. Dealership called that afternoon said abs module bad new one would be in April 30th. I called May 1st and service said May 3rd abs module would be delivered. Did not hear form dealership. I called May 10th and they said bike was finished. They told me they would deliver bike to my house May 11th. I told service to make sure to air up rear of (air ride) so it would not scrape fender when loading on trailer.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Metairie, LADelivery guy called May 10th and said he could deliver bike evening of May 10th instead of May 11th. He came to my house and when I walked up he said "hey man do you have an air ride on your bike" I told him yes. When I looked at bike in trailer you could see rear fender paint was scratched off about a half inch up form tip of fender. I spoke to service guy and he said they where taking bike to repaint fender and bike would be ready May 18th. I stopped at Harley dealership May 22 and they said bike not ready maybe at end of week.

St