Harley Acre Filas / Their dogs are wonderful

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I don't know why anyone would have opened a complaint here. These people are wonderful and their dogs are excellent. They go the extra mile to insure you are happy with your dog. I should know I have 3 dogs from them and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Give them a call you'll see what I mean.

Comments

• Fi
      30th of Apr, 2009

Breeeders Direct was fine when we bought our puppy, but a year later, many trips to the vet for major problem/ surgeries and $$ our puppy died. Now Breeders Direct sing a very different tune.

• St
      13th of Jun, 2009

Harley Acre Filas,

My husband and I recently purchased a male Fila pup from John and Robin Barret. I found them to be very
    professional business people and very knowledgeable about the Fila breed. They constantly keep us informed about our pup and sent pictures weekly. If I had any question about anything to do with the breed Robin was right there when I needed to talk. She would call often with updates or just to say how everything was going. When it was time for them to ship our pup I was informed about every detail.
    We received a wonderful, healthy, loving member to add to our family. We are considering purchasing another puppy in the near future and it will definatly be purchased from Harley Acre Fila's Irwin PA.

Steve & Kathy Mueller