Hargraves And Associates / a sad ripoff

1 435 CLARK AVEJacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 409-768-1988

How sad it is even in the year of 2008, God fearing people are stil being victimized by fraudulent and corrupt individuals in a sincere effort to clear my credit, i reached out in august to a scheming and diabolical parasite, HARGRAVE AND ASSOCIATES. I paid 250.00 of my hard earned money nevertheless my credit is still messed up, i have not recieved my money back, i am looking for justice, i would like to bring a class action suit against Hargrave and Associates for misrepresentation and breach of contract. We the victim's need to come together and file a law suit if he gets away with this how many more people will he steal from.

Ca

Comments

• Kr
      3rd of Dec, 2008

i also paid 250 of my hard earned money to only be ripped off. If you say class action let's do it im ready for justice

• Vi
      26th of Jan, 2009
    Hargraves And Associates - Unauthorized charges
    Hargraves And Associates
    hargravesandassociates.com

I called in to Hargraves to get my credit cleaned up and they took my $280 and told me my credit would be cleared in 90 days, I haven't heard anything from them by letter or by phone and when I call I don't get anything but a busy signal, I want my money back I don't have money to just give away and I feel like that was very unprofessional, If they were having problems they could have notified the customer and offered their money back.

• Ti
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I was also ripped off. I paid $500 for me and my husband and our credit is still messed up.

• Mz
      26th of Feb, 2009

i totally agree with all the complaints, i went online to the website, helpmycreditnow.com because i heard the advertisement on the baton rouge radio station 94.1; and i really wanted to clean up my credit, they charged me 225.00 in sept. 08, and i havent heard a word from them, then a month ago i heard about the scam, and i just couldn't believe it. i hope someone is working on this case and refund us our money, cause i want my damn money back too; like the others of hard working people!!! Yolunda Davis

• Mi
      26th of Feb, 2009

My husband and I also paid 500.00 on October 1, 2008 and they were closed down within a month. And our credit is still messed up. Its crazy because this company was advertised on a local radio station. And I felt that they had to be legit. But I guess I was wrong. And for it, we still can't get a home loan.

• Qu
      6th of Mar, 2009

I too was ripped off by them. I was actually referred to another company that was affiliated with them and of course had to pay that company also to supposedly negotiate payments for me. Now I wonder if those payments actually went to those companies. How do we get a suit going on this?

• Ro
      15th of Jun, 2011

i to was ripped of i ask for my money back but i never got it