Hargraves And Associates / a sad ripoff

435 CLARK AVEJacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 409-768-1988

How sad it is even in the year of 2008, God fearing people are stil being victimized by fraudulent and corrupt individuals in a sincere effort to clear my credit, i reached out in august to a scheming and diabolical parasite, HARGRAVE AND ASSOCIATES. I paid 250.00 of my hard earned money nevertheless my credit is still messed up, i have not recieved my money back, i am looking for justice, i would like to bring a class action suit against Hargrave and Associates for misrepresentation and breach of contract. We the victim's need to come together and file a law suit if he gets away with this how many more people will he steal from.
Ca

Comments

Kr
  3rd of Dec, 2008
i also paid 250 of my hard earned money to only be ripped off. If you say class action let's do it im ready for justice
Vi
  26th of Jan, 2009

Hargraves And Associates - Unauthorized charges
Hargraves And Associates
hargravesandassociates.com

I called in to Hargraves to get my credit cleaned up and they took my $280 and told me my credit would be cleared in 90 days, I haven't heard anything from them by letter or by phone and when I call I don't get anything but a busy signal, I want my money back I don't have money to just give away and I feel like that was very unprofessional, If they were having problems they could have notified the customer and offered their money back.
Ti
  3rd of Feb, 2009
I was also ripped off. I paid $500 for me and my husband and our credit is still messed up.
Mz
  26th of Feb, 2009
i totally agree with all the complaints, i went online to the website, helpmycreditnow.com because i heard the advertisement on the baton rouge radio station 94.1; and i really wanted to clean up my credit, they charged me 225.00 in sept. 08, and i havent heard a word from them, then a month ago i heard about the scam, and i just couldn't believe it. i hope someone is working on this case and refund us our money, cause i want my damn money back too; like the others of hard working people!!! Yolunda Davis
Mi
  26th of Feb, 2009
My husband and I also paid 500.00 on October 1, 2008 and they were closed down within a month. And our credit is still messed up. Its crazy because this company was advertised on a local radio station. And I felt that they had to be legit. But I guess I was wrong. And for it, we still can't get a home loan.
Qu
  6th of Mar, 2009
I too was ripped off by them. I was actually referred to another company that was affiliated with them and of course had to pay that company also to supposedly negotiate payments for me. Now I wonder if those payments actually went to those companies. How do we get a suit going on this?
Ro
  15th of Jun, 2011
i to was ripped of i ask for my money back but i never got it