Hargrave & Associates / RIP OFF

1 Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:

I SIGNED UP FOR HARGRAVE & ASSOCIATES SERVICE JANUARY 04, 2008. I PAID $270.00 UP FRONT. EVERYTIME I CALLED I GOT DIFFERENT EXCUSES OF WHEN MY REPORT WOULD BE FINISHED. IT'S ABOUT TO BE JANUARY AGAIN AND I STILL HAVEN'T RECIEVED ANYTHING. I'M OUT OF $270.00 AND STILL CAN'T BUY A BUBBLE GUM. WHAT DO I DO FOR JUSTICE?

Da

Comments

11th of Dec, 2008
    Hargrave & Associates - Not complaining/Praising!!
    Kansas City
    Missouri

All these negative complainta about Hargrave and Associates!!! Am I the only one that is satisfied with them????? No way, come on people. Somebody has to have something good to say about them.

11th of Dec, 2008

company wasnt bad at all

• Am
      18th of Dec, 2008
    Hargrave & Associates - Credit repair service
    Florida

I paid Hargrave & Associates 250.00 to repair my credit, they did nothing but take my money and they refuse to refund my money. It was suppose to be a money back guarantee repair.

• De
      30th of Dec, 2008

I say we file a civil lawsuit against them. I to have had the same response from them. Yes, it was only $270 but it is the principle...they are no better than the creditors who are abusing us. I could have taken that $270 and paid toward some of the bad credit. What do you think? Do we have a case?

• Tr
      2nd of Jan, 2009

I too was scamed out of 270.00 by Hargrave and Associates and also my brother was as well. If you guys file a civil suit against them please let me know. I would love to at least be rewarded my money back so I can use that towards something useful like paying off my debt or donating it to some charity.

• De
      5th of Jan, 2009

I have given hargrave and associates a total of $400 to repair my credit and in return I am still in the same situation that I was in from the start. I've tried calling, but the number is disconnected and I would like a full refund of my money transferred back on my debit card.

• La
      8th of Jan, 2009
    Hargrave & Associates - False Advertisement
    Jacksonville
    Florida

I signed up with Hargrave & Associates in July of 2008 and was to remain in the program from 4 to 6 months, in which during this time the company would be working to remove negative items from my credit report. I have bein trying to call and have not had any success with reaching any one from the company. I have recently called the company again since seeing advertisement for their services and the number that I had is no longer in service. Please help me I would like to get my money back and see that they are stopped from scamming others out of their hard earned money.

• Re
      19th of Jan, 2009

I agree, I paid $270 to Hargrave & Associates in May of 2008. I was told that I would have only one person working on my credit and that he would be my point of contact. Every time I called I could never get to him so I spoke with a woman that gave off an ugly "it's your problem" attitude. I was promised a CD that was to "teach" me how to manage my debt, that I never received (after asking about it in two separated conversations, months apart. I was told that it would only take four months, six at the most to repair my credit and remove all the negative debt, but here I am 8 months later with the same challenging credit. As Deatra stated it was only $270, but I could have put that towards paying off other things. Please let me know what I can do to file a complaint against them so that this does not happen so someone else and so that I can get my money back.

• Cr
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I too, paid Hargrave & Associates $250.00 to repair my credit. They did nothing but take my money and provided no service in return. I cannot even get anyone to return my NUMEROUS calls. I have even had someone hang up on me! It's been nearly two years now.