Hardee's Restaurants / the rude and sarcastic behaviour of the girl at the counter

1 Salmiya kuwait, Kuwait Review updated:

I went to Hardee's today by 12.25 pm, the girl at Hardee's corner. I asked her if you have veg / anything in veg, she did not even bother to ask me or reply me even after asking her 3 bloody times, then I asked again, she responded like it's not there and that's what I told, when did she even tell me, she just ignored me and also was very arrogant towards me as if she is gonna feed me for free. Please fire her, remember customer is king, if we people decide not to have she might loose her job, try to treat people with a smile and at least reply, I don't know that lady's name, but there were only two people at that time; her face is round and quite bulky and dark.reply me or I will share in Facebook and insult her .she has a spectacles too, the location is Salmiya Hardee's, opposite to al Bustan Mall.

So
Feb 13, 2019

Comments

• Mr
      13th of Feb, 2019

I'd ignore you too if you kept on asking me an assinine question again and again. What part of "we don't have anything veg" can you not understand?

Why go to a meat restaurant when you are obviously an ahole vegetarian or worse vegan. You know you are starving the animals by eating their dinner, right?

Her face is quite bulky and dark??? How is this not racist and body shaming? God you bi7ch! Customer is not long if they act like Henry VIII!

• Mi
      13th of Feb, 2019

@Mrs Bean This is Kuwait, one of the richest countries in the world. I imagine most people there act like bi7ches toward people in the service industry. What special sort of genuis expects veggies at a Hardee's?!!