Hardees / rude employee

1 greenville mall, Greenville, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3321203

I go to Hardees every Sunday morning to get my usual which is a side grit with cheese and a side sausage patty. Almost every time I go I have the same experience with this same rude cashier I have complained to her manager but it seems to me like her attitude has only gotten worse. The other Sunday I sent my husband to get breakfast unfortunately my grits were left out of the bag and he brought it to her attention when she did decide to give him the grits which he paid for she stated that the next you dont have your reciept you aint gone get no grits first of all she did not use the correct english and last we will no longer spend money at Hardees.

Comments

23rd of Oct, 2008

Was she black?

• Ca
      10th of Nov, 2008

i went through the drive-through at the hardees on hwy 24 in roseboro, n.c. waited for our food for 15 minutes . The drive-thru cashier picked up the order and stood there holding it ipushed the window open and asked if thatwas my food order, then she walked by to get our cold fries came to the window said have a nice night you ###ing ### as i was pulling off. I stopped my car went back to the window and asked what her ###ing problem was, she wouldnt respond. today is nov. 10 2008